how to cancel an order on fraudulent transaction

Activitygal
New Community Member

This is an unfair investigation. I went to a zerostore.site and tadastore.site websites and tried to make a purchase but was rejected and denied and then redirected to paypal. The vendors were zerostore and tadastore apparently the same person charged me for $21.98 & 27.98. I see I was charged by someone unknow named nguyen <removed>. The phone numbers and e-mails are ALL invalid and there is no way to contact this person or company. I've tried. I asked paypal to cancel and paypal denied and closed my case after a very inadequate investigation. There is no way to escalate the claim because paypal is not helping. This is very fraudlent behavior on the part of nguyen <removed> and these fictious companies. 

Does anyone have any ideas on how I can get a refund or cancel my order.  The phone numbers for this person or business is no good and the e-mail addresses are also no good. They do not send out an order confirmation and I was not allowed to log in or sign in to either of these sites. 

Help me please community. This is pretty rotten business.

Login to Me Too
123 REPLIES 123

wrroycroft
They need to take this person or dealer off US sites because of sales never getting shipped
Login to Me Too

Chris_1101
Contributor
Contributor

These fraudster are getting smarter everyday and today PayPal only verifies the tracking number at City or ZipCode level and the fraudster is taking advantage of the system, when you contact PayPal tell them the tracking number provided is not addressed to you and not addressed to your Door number and they can verify this with UPS/FEDEX. in my case PayPal helped by contacting UPS and and verifying that it was actually not addressed to my home. This guy some how has access to UPS database and send the someone else tracking numbers that matches the City or Zipcode to trick the PayPal dispute system.

Login to Me Too

ClaudiaV01
Contributor
Contributor

@Chris_1101 Thanks! I was able to finally get someone via chat and they re-routed my messages to the dispute department.  I gave them the name of the individual and address which is not me nor my mailing address.  I hope they will resolve, but in case they don't I already spoke to my bank and have an alternate option.  It sucks that I have to spend all this time trying to resolve this, but this guy needs to be stopped.  He is doing this to a lot of people! 

@ everyone on this thread -  I will keep you all posted on how this progresses and aid some of you in seeking a positive resolution.

Login to Me Too

asti2

This is completely unacceptable Paypal!!  my case too was denied because he provided "tracking info"- of course nothing was delivered.  Paypal has to do better!!  I see a class action lawsuit against paypal coming for not protecting it's customers!!

Login to Me Too

freddylaura
Contributor
Contributor

I totally agree! I will be willing to help with class actions suit, this guy is scamming people left and right and PayPal allows its settings to be faked at every step of the way. This person is very tricky and has learned how to fake out the process, so he is making tons of money! Got to hand it to this person, they are very smart! BUT I have security camera footage that shows NO delivery was made by ANYONE at the date/time they say pkg was delivered. It shows the origin scan to be U.S, and then the tracking information shows within hours it was scanned in a city next to mine, and within 1 additional hour supposedly delivered to my address. This is totally impossible,but it still doesn't show an original scan location, What a FAKE!

Laura

Login to Me Too

bellah_24
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @freddylaura I hope you are doing great during this pandemic.First,I must say thank you for bringing this up to our attention. It seems that your case has beeb closed on the seller's favor. PayPal has minimum requirements when it comes to tracking number from the seller. But,if you strongly disagree with the outcome please contact the shipping compant or the courier. You can obtain a copy or proof that whatever the tracking number was not associated to you and it has nothing to do with your address. Once you have that document we can file an appeal on your behalf. If there's a fraud trend found this can be adjudicated and overturned immediately.If none,we'll get in touch with the seller. I hope this gives you a peace of mind that you deserve.

Login to Me Too

freddylaura
Contributor
Contributor

No, this does NOT give me peace of mind. The UPS tracking number says pkg was delivered to my address, within 2 hrs of origination in the city next to mine. This tracking number was added after the seller was contacted by my credit card company. I have been home ALL this time and NO package was delivered. NO activity recorded on my security camera, even though ALL other deliveries to my door have been recorded and I received all other packages. This guy is a SCAM and knows all the inside information to FAKE paypal at every step. I'm starting to think this guys WORKS for paypal since they are so knowledgable on how to fake out Paypal's processes. He is smart to now put the actual address on the tracking number, so it appears the package was delivered. The origination date/time is within hours of it supposedly being delivered. Everyone who has ordered something knows that it shows many scan locations as your package travels to your destination. This one originated in the city next to mine, and within hours says it was delivered - at 9:45 am. Everyone is home now, and with security cameras this can be verified (or in this case NOT verified). What a scam, I claim insider fraud!

Laura

Login to Me Too

RandiGellis
Contributor
Contributor
Just look at this forum & compare all of our comments / orders / tracking numbers & our addresses- ship to is not correct.
Login to Me Too

RandiGellis
Contributor
Contributor
I provided the proof - Paypal is incompetent & lazy
Login to Me Too

goqkfkrl1
Contributor
Contributor
That is what I am thinking. Please report this to attorney.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.