eleenonlinetrade

alanerd
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone else had problems with the above company as I took a risk and purchased from them 3 weeks ago and they provided a tracking number, I have not received the item from them, and the tracking number cannot be found. 

Alan <removed>

PS I am pretty sure I have been scammed although I have only lost £60 and it was a chance I was willing take, I do not want anyone else to take the same chance.

Login to Me Too
250 REPLIES 250

Scottm1984
Contributor
Contributor

Still awaiting a response from Paypal on my case. ETA for decision was today but my guess is they are so inundated with complaints that it will take much longer. 

Login to Me Too

Bassmaster12
Contributor
Contributor

Same person who sent me emails on my bogus package. Han Jie, 15321513687 (phone) Zhongtian Cheng Xun, 36-3-19, Majiabao West Road, Fengtai District, BeiJingShi Beijing 100068

Login to Me Too

Jmart787878
Contributor
Contributor
Hi, I got nailed by the scammer as well, did anyone ha e success going through paypal and getting refund? PayPal wants police report with an official seal and it embossed seal, I'm not sure if they are scamming me too lol (what year are they living in?).
Login to Me Too

m1chaelbe11
Contributor
Contributor

Hi.

You have to get wise to this scum. I ordered a toolbox but was sent a pack of Allen keys. Be careful. Do not sign for anything and tell PayPal you have not received anything, If you say you have been sent the wrong item you will have to pay to send it back. (usually more than the item is worth)

Complain to Paypay and tell them nothing has been sent and they will eventually realise these <removed> should be stopped selling and genuine people like us.

Once Paypal keep reimbursing money and their shareholders realise they too are being ripped off they might start doing something

Login to Me Too

aususer255
Contributor
Contributor
I bought item with the above mentioned seller. Not received my item yet. Website is also not working. Not even tracking number. Fraud Chinese company with fraud website, it should stop.
Login to Me Too

WB2020
Contributor
Contributor
We placed an order in July - still hasn’t arrived - the tracking they provide is bogus - and countless emails now bounce back saying the domain no longer exists! Obviously a scamming company which I’ve reported to Paypal in hope of a refund. Scammers are terrible at the best of times but what with everything going on in the world right now being scammed is even worse. I wish everyone good luck with their claims against this horrendous company.
Login to Me Too

siberianlarch
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered from them via Tik Tok add:

Mini RC Drone 4K HD Camera Professional

$22.99 USD

WorkSmart Virtual Laser Keyboard

$14.98 USD

Remote Control Stunt Car Gesture Induction Twisting Off-Road Vehicle Light Music Drift Dancing Side Driving RC Toy Gift for Kid

$14.98 USD

Postage 9.99 USD

RECEIVED : Jumping rope...

Scammer`s website: LXHF.SITE - not working anymore

SCAM! SCAM! SCAM!

Login to Me Too

Pdashes1
Contributor
Contributor
I ordered off a Facebook ad I saw for a printer and they sent me some weird item that seems to be a candle and stamp. I’m disputing and reporting as we speak.
Login to Me Too

Pmkris
Contributor
Contributor
Same here! I waited for over a month and finally received a jump rope instead of the small electronics I ordered.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.