eleenonlinetrade

alanerd
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone else had problems with the above company as I took a risk and purchased from them 3 weeks ago and they provided a tracking number, I have not received the item from them, and the tracking number cannot be found. 

Alan <removed>

PS I am pretty sure I have been scammed although I have only lost £60 and it was a chance I was willing take, I do not want anyone else to take the same chance.

Login to Me Too
250 REPLIES 250

Naenae67
Contributor
Contributor
Same here I’m done with PayPal I thought they were on our side but not so I’m still fighting dollgirlz. Pay for a doll 61.61 they sent wht they wanted my great granddaughter was Terrified at the doll they sent it will cost me 54.00 to send back and that the only offer PayPal can offer after 3 months
Login to Me Too

Annoyed_123
Contributor
Contributor

I absolutely agree with you regarding Paypal response to this situation. 

Login to Me Too
Solved

Kjm19
Contributor
Contributor
Took me 2 weeks to get my refund, I just showed them pictures of the towel, the packaging, and the mail tag. Irrefutable evidence of a scam. I filled out my ic3 form and was in contact with paypal support through all of it, I wasnt taking no or a claim denial for an answer. Money was refunded for BOTH claims the next day. Dont take PayPal BS, and NEVER deal with these idiotic sellers directly, always go straight to paypal dispute when it's such a ridiculous scam lol. Just keep hounding paypal, I even called them and made sure this was steered in my direction. Otherwise you may slip through the cracks.
Login to Me Too

Ericokta
Contributor
Contributor

How many of you guys got a refund from paypal?

I raised this issue up to paypal since 21st August and till now i haven gotten any reply from paypal.

That other ways can i get back my refund ?

Login to Me Too

Shortsleeves
Contributor
Contributor
Start to contact them through chat.
Login to Me Too

Alan_WTF
Contributor
Contributor

@Ericokta I posted several threads on how my dispute had evolved.  You may want to file a dispute with your Credit Card company if the transaction was paid by credit card.  You may want to file a fraud complaint to your local police department or IC3 (Internet Crime Complaint Center).  Don't waste your time with Paypal.  You may risk your chance to get a full refund.  My case took almost two months, but Paypal was still dragging.  Fortunately, my credit card company issued a full refund to me with the condition that the Credit Card company investigation was in my favor.  I had no doubt in my case that it would be in my favor.    

Login to Me Too

Kjm19
Contributor
Contributor
@Alan_WTF I got a full refund on both of my seperste purchases of $29USD and $41USD. They refunded me in 13 days from beginning of claim to end. Was also taken from "never recieved" as I originally claimed and was changed to "not as described" here after I supplied evidence of the scam. PayPal shouldnt be allowing these vendors to use them to collect such fraudulent payments and structured scams. It's a disappointment. Also btw, my second purchase showed up yesterday after I had already gotten my full refunds. Guess what? It was a tube of toothbrushes, instead of the LED I purchased hahaha. What a joke. Just glad I got all my money back and walked away even keeled.
Login to Me Too

Scottm1984
Contributor
Contributor

I now have them communicating with me again, I have said I want my money back

They offered 40%

I said 100%

They offered 80%

I said 90%

They are settling on 90% but want me to close the claim. I cannot get this detail through to paypal because they are simply f*cking useless. My dispute has been on their system for over 5 weeks now? WTF? 

I'd normally take the refund but I want this sellers account shut down! 

Login to Me Too

Alan_WTF
Contributor
Contributor

@Scottm1984 Concur with you that Paypal is useless.  No wonder this topic has added "Solved" and I saw a window pop-up disclaimer that Paypal does not endorse this forum.  Not sure if anyone receive the same window pop up.  Regardless, Paypal will not change on its own because it does not lose anything and its customers are willing to take the risk.  Hence, the key is WE close our Paypal accounts and Paypal will then feel the pain and hopefully rectify this type of accomplice behavior.

Login to Me Too

Jones599
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal is so useless. Every time I do whet they tell me to do they then tell me to do something different. I feel like a circus animal jumping through hoops.

After this whole this is settled I will close my PayPal account.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.