eleenonlinetrade

alanerd
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone else had problems with the above company as I took a risk and purchased from them 3 weeks ago and they provided a tracking number, I have not received the item from them, and the tracking number cannot be found. 

Alan <removed>

PS I am pretty sure I have been scammed although I have only lost £60 and it was a chance I was willing take, I do not want anyone else to take the same chance.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Kjm19
Contributor
Contributor
Took me 2 weeks to get my refund, I just showed them pictures of the towel, the packaging, and the mail tag. Irrefutable evidence of a scam. I filled out my ic3 form and was in contact with paypal support through all of it, I wasnt taking no or a claim denial for an answer. Money was refunded for BOTH claims the next day. Dont take PayPal BS, and NEVER deal with these idiotic sellers directly, always go straight to paypal dispute when it's such a ridiculous scam lol. Just keep hounding paypal, I even called them and made sure this was steered in my direction. Otherwise you may slip through the cracks.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
250 REPLIES 250

l638299203
New Community Member
Same, just reported.
Login to Me Too

philbybetts
Contributor
Contributor

I paid 19.99 us dollars for a so called smart ukulele about a month ago and have heard nothing since and the tracking number does not work 

Login to Me Too

Velma1000
Contributor
Contributor
These guys are scum. They intentionally send a wrong cheaper product and when you complain offer you a 30 to 40% refund as you have to send item back to get all your money I emailed company and kinda haggled and was offered a 60% refund but they asked me to send my PayPal info and I refused as I didn't want to give them personal info so told them to go through PayPal as I already started a claim When they responded to my paypal claim they offered me 30% and I said no and escalated claim Payal immediately closed in my favor and returned my whole payment...but the said due to unique circumstances the amount was paid back trough paypal not the **bleep** whole stole the money.
Login to Me Too

Jonno73
Contributor
Contributor
If the product they sent is worthless, then you ask PayPal to send you a waver form to sign, that way you don't have to send the item back.
Login to Me Too

die_lawn
Contributor
Contributor

do you know what form it was? they want me to send some stupid toothbrushes back to china and pay for the shipping when it came from california

Login to Me Too

AMnerisde
I had the same exact problem .......scummers
Login to Me Too

NLee350
New Community Member
Wow! You’re so right, this happened to me also. Received a cheap little ornament instead of the true item (a desk lamp). They are scammers.
Login to Me Too

MickThomo
Contributor
Contributor

Yes i just received an item from them have not even opened it as i know its not what i ordered so have emailed them for a full refund if they don't comply with there email will report for fraud in the next 24hrs 

should of known better But thought it would be ok as it was through Pay Pal.

Login to Me Too

cricket2020
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, 

I'd just found this on another forum and have sent it to PayPal  Resolution Center. I am also concerned about another company called zeaqikstore,https://zeaqik.site  does anyone have any dealings with this company? They all have Gmail email addresses too. Thanks.

https://forums.hardwarezone.com.sg/eat-drink-man-woman-16/scam-alert-facebook-instagram-ads-6324732.... .

[SCAM ALERT] Please share this post with your friends and family so that they do not fall prey to this type of scam.

Recently, scammers have been posting adverts on Facebook and Instagram offering a deep discount for a product. After a few weeks, they will mail to you the wrong product, something near worthless that fits into a small envelope, so as to lower their cost to less than a dollar. You lodge a complaint, and they offer you a refund of a few dollars, a fraction of what you paid. If you do not accept their refund, they will first ask you to return the wrong product to them at your own cost. If you do so, they will claim not to have received it. If you ask PayPal or your credit-card issuer for a refund, they will say that this is a case of delivery error, and that once you return the wrong product, they will send you the correct product. And you will be caught in an endless argument about whether you have successfully returned the wrong product, and never get the correct product or a refund.

These scammers are gaming the system. The amount they cheat you of will not be much, less than US$50. They are hoping to remain legitimate in the eyes of PayPal and credit-card issuers, by claiming that this is a case of delivery error, and all will be sorted out as soon as you return the wrong product that they sent. They are counting on you not wanting to go through all the effort and cost of returning the wrong product, as well as engaging in an endless argument on whether it was successfully returned, and just accept their refund of a few dollars.

An example of such a scammer is a company named Elope on Facebook selling a “Nordic-style Creative Folding Paper Stool” and other items. They also go by the company names "Linyifangongmao" and "Eleenonlinetrade". Please do the world a favor by going to their Facebook page and report them.

Never buy directly from unknown online merchants, especially if they have little to no presence on the internet (no re-sellers, no reviews, no comments, etc). If you see an ad on Facebook and Instagram, check first if it is available through Amazon or some well-known online retailer. Often you will find that it is a generic or knock-off product that is available elsewhere much cheaper, and via a platform where you have more recourse against scams.

Keep safe and stay healthy.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.