eleenonlinetrade

alanerd
Contributor
Contributor

has anyone else had problems with the above company as I took a risk and purchased from them 3 weeks ago and they provided a tracking number, I have not received the item from them, and the tracking number cannot be found. 

Alan <removed>

PS I am pretty sure I have been scammed although I have only lost £60 and it was a chance I was willing take, I do not want anyone else to take the same chance.

Login to Me Too
250 REPLIES 250

ByHeathet
Contributor
Contributor
Just realizing I got scammed too. I ordered an art supply box from GBTQ.SITE showing on PayPal as eleenonlinetrade. They seem to have disappeared off the face of the earth. Tracking link doesn’t work and email to customer service was sent back as undeliverable. I feel like such a fool!
Login to Me Too

Darren010972
Contributor
Contributor
I reported this to pay pal and they have refunded me the full amount. Although I was scammed, hat off to pay pal.
Login to Me Too

Squeany
Contributor
Contributor
Got scammed by Eleenonlinetrade but they also go by Unilone Trade Company using this website: https://tpjvz.myshoplaza.com/
Login to Me Too

Roulettedares
Contributor
Contributor
Yup I ordered lighting off Instagram from i Unilone trade company. I think I’m SOL
Login to Me Too

Squeany
Contributor
Contributor
Ask your cc company as case Paypal os utterly useless and will mostly side with the scammers
Login to Me Too

m-vaughan
New Community Member

Unilone Trade Company...they got me too...the monkey lamp.

Login to Me Too

Squeany
Contributor
Contributor
Ask your cc company for a chargeback as paypal will side with the scammers mostly
Login to Me Too

ferrit44
Contributor
Contributor
Paypal is a joke they just keep pushing my case back
Login to Me Too

AB91120
New Community Member
I paid 22.95 for a so called moon lamp but they charged me $26.05 and took it from my account. They emailed me tracking number and order info but I never received anything. Now the website is down and tracking info does not work. Scumbags.
Login to Me Too

filer
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered a drone, received a skipping rope.

Contacted seller - offered 40% refund and keep the skipping rope, or return the incorrect item for a full refund.

Here is the email transcript:

• You have sent me a skipping rope, not a drone. Please see attached photo

• Dear Valued Customer, Thanks for your email.We are sorry about the problem.Or how about we offer you a 40% refund as compensation and would you please do me a favor to keep it? You know, it is international shipping, it takes a long time for the parcel to send back and the return postage may cost a lot. Please let me know how you think so that I can solve the problem for you.

• Can you please send what I ordered or full refund. 

• We need to return the merchandise for a full refund, (We only bear part of the return shipping cost, please pay for the excess cost.) Do you think it is okay? After the goods are sent out, please check the freight bill number for us. After verification, we will refund you in full.

Raised this issue with Paypal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.