beware of Fuzhou Libu Network Technology Co., Ltd.

mankindsw
Contributor
Contributor
please never buy from Fuzhou Libu Network Technology Co., Ltd.
Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

Suegle9
New Community Member

January 2020 I purchased 3 items from this company.  1 item was correct the other 2 were incorrect.  Only upon them receiving a photo of the products were they willing to take responsibility for the incorrect order.  This I send to them and they stated they would take responsibility.  What a joke.  It is now mid July and I am still fighting with them.  First they offered me to keep the goods and they would send me 30% refund.  Why would I keep something I did not order?  Then they stated that if I pay an extra $25 they would send the correct order.  Why do I have to pay extra because they made a mistake.  Then they offer 30% refund again.  I state "No I am entitled to 100% refund", and I don't want any of their crappy stock.  They fight back and forth and arrive at the highest offer of a 70% refund and not a cent more.  I argue I want my complete 100% refund and I return their stock.  This then stops their communication for just over a month.  Then they start responding again with 30% refund, 50% refund, final offer 70% refund then no communication.  This has been going on and on as stated since January and I cannot get any further with them.  I just keep sending them emails over and over again, flooding their email inbox with at least 100 copies of the email so that they will respond.  I don't know what to do anymore.  I have contacted the ACCC and they stated I needed to contact Consumer Affairs.  Of course Consumer Affairs have and do nothing.  These type of companies need to be stopped.  

Login to Me Too

grannyjo1
Contributor
Contributor
Still waiting for my goods. Do they have an email address please?
Login to Me Too

zafirid
Contributor
Contributor

Me too, never get the item. PayPal help them to keep my money whithout ask me first about evidence that I have. I’m very disappointed from PayPal.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.