bestonlineshop nintendo switch

johnb456
Contributor
Contributor

I just wanted to let everyone know, I placed an order for a Nintendo Switch for 249.00 from nintgames.com and they are a complete scam. The item ships from China and when I received it, I got a broken piece of plastic in a bag. I am currently in a dispute with Paypal and am not happy with Paypal either because they are still allowing this company to scam people and use Paypal as a medium. Paypal has yet to refund my money and it has been almost a month. Paypal told me I need to ship the item back to the seller and the seller will refund me. Ha, This is a scam company from China, so let's see if Paypal will be an honorable company and actually refund money to myself and many others out there that are in the same boat. 

Login to Me Too
216 REPLIES 216

Millie319

I received the exact same thing. Sent photos to pay pal. My claim was denied. Pay Pal resolution center is a joke

Login to Me Too

John101010
Contributor
Contributor
Same thing happened to me
Login to Me Too

amax86
Contributor
Contributor
I am already in touch with media outlets who are waiting to run the story should PayPal not get back to me with a satisfactory outcome within the next few days & reading my money to my account
Login to Me Too

Omasvintageshop
Contributor
Contributor

The email for BestOnlineShop <removed>

Login to Me Too

PS54
Contributor
Contributor

I bought a PS4 Pro from bestonline I received a mobile handle.

Login to Me Too

Jfrost75
Contributor
Contributor

I bought the Nintendo switch and I received the same thing a handle for my cellphone and because they provide a tracking number they assume that once it's delivered they fulfilled their end. I have filed a claim with my bank and PP can **bleep** off with the run-around they are giving me!

Login to Me Too

cmf917
Contributor
Contributor

I placed an order for a Nintendo Switch with bestonlineshop too.  So upsetting and frustrating as this was my daughter's, big & one and only, birthday gift.  PayPal is a waste of time in regards to dispute resolution.  I called my credit card company and they took the payment off of my account and THEY are now the ones disputing my claim.  Since our credit cards are attached to PayPal, call your credit card company and let them do the work for you.  I will no longer be using PayPal for any of my purchases going forward.  If PayPal is the only payment option, I'll pass on the item.  Not worth the frustration.  

Login to Me Too

Jfrost75
Contributor
Contributor
Yes never again will I use PayPal for my transactions I have 3 open claims and not a dang thing is happening
Login to Me Too

Jfrost75
Contributor
Contributor
The same thing happened to me and here I am waiting for PayPal to refund me my $250.00. Did you ever get a resolution?
Login to Me Too

arjone
New Community Member

Im going thru the same thing. I have been in contact with the PayPal people just with the chat and nothing has been done. I ordered a switch fortnite bundle and I received some type of handle and then just got another one in the mail today. guess its build a switch for this scam company. I have reported fraud to my bank and they are working on getting my money back since PayPal isn't going to do anything.  

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.