bestonlineshop nintendo switch

johnb456
Contributor
Contributor

I just wanted to let everyone know, I placed an order for a Nintendo Switch for 249.00 from nintgames.com and they are a complete scam. The item ships from China and when I received it, I got a broken piece of plastic in a bag. I am currently in a dispute with Paypal and am not happy with Paypal either because they are still allowing this company to scam people and use Paypal as a medium. Paypal has yet to refund my money and it has been almost a month. Paypal told me I need to ship the item back to the seller and the seller will refund me. Ha, This is a scam company from China, so let's see if Paypal will be an honorable company and actually refund money to myself and many others out there that are in the same boat. 

Login to Me Too
216 REPLIES 216

Amym11
Contributor
Contributor
Dealing with them also I paid 249$ for a Nintendo switch they sent me a cheap piece of plastic I have a case open right now against them.
Login to Me Too

jdiviney96
Contributor
Contributor

My case was finally resolved. I contacted my bank and explained the situation, they performed a charge back to Paypal and I got my money back. Paypal put restrictions on my Paypal account, I called and talked with them and they lifted the restrictions. So my advice is if Paypal keeps giving you the run around, go to your funding method. 

Login to Me Too

Doctor786
Contributor
Contributor
jdiviney96, how did you pay? Did PayPal used your credit or debit card or did they pay directly from your bank account?
Login to Me Too

jdiviney96
Contributor
Contributor

Paypal pulled the payment from my checking account. 

Login to Me Too

Doctor786
Contributor
Contributor

@jdiviney96 , do you mean straight from your bank account which is linked to your paypal account? 

Anybody got their money back from paypal yet?

Login to Me Too

Jfrost75
Contributor
Contributor
Nope I keep getting the run-around from PayPal so I have filed a claim with my bank
Login to Me Too

jdiviney96
Contributor
Contributor

Dbwalker0Min
Contributor
Contributor

This site is 100% a scam. I was scammed too. Looking through the community posts, the first posting with "bestonlineshop" is May 16. This means that PayPal has known about this scam for at least three months and continued (and probably still continues) to process payments for them. From their point of view, this is "good business" because they get their cut of the fees. At this point, I'm fairly certain that PayPal won't be refunding anyone's money. Can you imagine the sheer number of people who have been taken? If you've purchased something through them, your best bet is probably to open a dispute with PayPal, and then go through the credit card company.

After this transaction goes through I'll cancel the PayPal account. That way, if I have a problem I'll have one fewer organization to deal with.

Login to Me Too

Lmnales
Contributor
Contributor
Hi everyone I just came across this thread. I too purchased a Nintendo Switch Lite from BeatOnlineShop for $97 and received the cheap junk piece of plastic mobile phone holder. The seller claims they will refund me after I ship it back. I’m not shipping it back and wasting more money because I am positive they will not refund! This is ridiculous all these claims and PayPal is not refunding. How maddening. I’ll be following through with this and I’m grateful for this thread to have evidence to PayPal. Paypal is being used as a tool for their scamming schemes. Makes me sick!
Login to Me Too

mrskgriffin
Contributor
Contributor
Yes, they are using PayPal to execute their scheme, but PayPal has been told many times (as evidenced by this thread) and they are not shutting them down. So, they are equally responsible.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.