account limitation can't withdraw money after 180 days

jchesshire23
Contributor
Contributor

my account was limited in early october and i have not been able to withdraw my money since then. i was told that after 180 days i would be sent a message on how to withdraw the money i raised using a paypal pool to sell tickets for an event i was organising that i ended uo having to use my own savings for to pay for the event that really put me out of pocket. 180 days had passed at the beginning of april and i still did not receive a message however i was not 18 till yesterday so thought they may have had to wait for that. Still i am unable to access the money in my account and have not received any help on how to do so after sending two messages in the message centre over a month ago as i tried calling the helpline but no one answered due to the coronavirus situation. can anyone give me some advice on how to get withdraw my money???

Login to Me Too
5 REPLIES 5

Mos60
Contributor
Contributor
Even me I had the same problem, am still waiting to get help
Login to Me Too

tmkk99
New Community Member

Same here, I can't get anyone on the phone due to Covid.. smh so frustrating.

Login to Me Too

Adrangwhite10
Contributor
Contributor

whats the point in this forum if they're not going to provide answers or fix the issue. It's beyond crazy that there is no one to speak to and you have to speak to someone to get this resolved. My messages where answered a month and a half later with an automated response and I quote "we see that your problem has been resolved." How so? PayPal is completely run by AI now. There are no humans working there anymore. It's been 9 months and 12 days and counting since my account was locked. And it'll probably be a bunch more before anything changes. 

Login to Me Too

mkrichard
Contributor
Contributor
Even I'm still waiting. And no one bother to reply or email me back. Does PayPal customer service they are checking our comments? Ohg I regret the day I opened account with them . They put me in **bleep**
Login to Me Too

2-AD
Contributor
Contributor
After 180 days I can't withdraw my funds from my account why?
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.