account limitation and how long till its resolved

framkie
Contributor
Contributor

nice and simple. ive been out of work, so started doing something else which involved me getting paid through paypal. all was fine, then i got an email on monday saying that they needed info, so i sent them my bank statement and passport as requested. on tuesday, i went to draw cash out and was told the account was on hold. i sent a message on wednesday asking how long - no response - and have rung only to find out the call centre is closed -(even thought they usually work from home!)

so does anybody have any idea how long this is gonna take?

thanks for yr time

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Dhen21
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Good Day @framkie,

Hope you are doing fine and thank you for submitting the information we requested to help resolve the issues outstanding on your account. Your information is being reviewed and we’ll contact you within three working days via email regarding your account however some could take longer depending on the type of issue. 

While waiting, you also take a look at this article about more information on account limitations:

https://www.paypal.com/uk/smarthelp/article/additional-information-about-account-limitations--faq238...

Hope this helps. Stay safe always.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.