Zestads limited masks

Laker44
Contributor
Contributor

Read a lot about Zestads limited masks being a fraud, what is the true story?

Login to Me Too
45 REPLIES 45

DallasDeb

Is there another way to contact Dan Schulman besides via Twitter?

Login to Me Too

Quietkool
Contributor
Contributor
Hey guys I thought that they were a scam as well, because I was reading what others were saying. So I did what most of you guys did and filed a claim through PayPal on May 9th. When I got home, they were actually waiting for me, but they took over a month to come. Good to know that they weren't a scam and that they did come. Just be a little patient and try to remember that everything is backed up by this pandemic. Everyone stay safe, and I hope that this was helpful.
Login to Me Too

Fp1234
Contributor
Contributor
Mine eventually came too. But they are knockoffs not real KN95 masks. They are actually dangerous if you think they are protecting you.
Login to Me Too

DallasDeb

FYI:  When the masks do finally get delivered, they are full of defects and PayPal WILL NOT find in favor of the buyer when a dispute is filed.

Login to Me Too

bacroon
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal ruled in favor of the buyer stating he had proof it was delivered. I never got anything. What proof can he have without my signature? If they delivered it somewhere it was not to me!!!
Login to Me Too

bettybombs
Contributor
Contributor

They are scammers and Paypal will not help you! They always find for these scammers!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.