Zestads limited masks

Laker44
Contributor
Contributor

Read a lot about Zestads limited masks being a fraud, what is the true story?

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

This_is_Chris
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @MoshinMike@Laker44,

I hope so as well. However, if after a while and your order did not arrive or the item was delivered but it is significantly not as described, we will help you get a full refund.

To qualify for PayPal Purchase Protection, you must:

• Use PayPal to complete your payment.
  • Let the seller know there's a problem with the transaction by opening a dispute in the Resolution Center within the timeframe noted in the transaction details. If you can't resolve the issue with the seller, escalate the dispute to a claim within 20 days of the date you opened the dispute.
  • Keep your PayPal account in good standing.

Here are some articles that you can check:

Does PayPal cover my purchase if there's a problem? (Purchase / Buyer Protection)

I didn't receive my item or it's different than described. Should I open a dispute?

Hope this helps! Always keep safe.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
45 REPLIES 45

MoshinMike
New Community Member
Ive read on Facebook they are a scam sight, hopefully I’m wrong but have faith that PayPal with cover my purchase if not
Login to Me Too
Solved

This_is_Chris
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @MoshinMike@Laker44,

I hope so as well. However, if after a while and your order did not arrive or the item was delivered but it is significantly not as described, we will help you get a full refund.

To qualify for PayPal Purchase Protection, you must:

• Use PayPal to complete your payment.
  • Let the seller know there's a problem with the transaction by opening a dispute in the Resolution Center within the timeframe noted in the transaction details. If you can't resolve the issue with the seller, escalate the dispute to a claim within 20 days of the date you opened the dispute.
  • Keep your PayPal account in good standing.

Here are some articles that you can check:

Does PayPal cover my purchase if there's a problem? (Purchase / Buyer Protection)

I didn't receive my item or it's different than described. Should I open a dispute?

Hope this helps! Always keep safe.

Login to Me Too

Lawrel
Contributor
Contributor

Hello @This_is_Chris ,

I also made an order on 3/26/2020 on the Happy Sharings website, I thought. I ordered 1 box then was offered discount on second box and I selected that, but the payment shows Zestads in two transactions. I did a screen shot on my phone of the receipt. There is no invoice number or date but had the email of support @ happysharings . com (no spaces) I am glad I took the screenshot because it does say if receipt doesn't show to refresh the page. I may be naive but not that dumb, lol.

I attempted to contact them at that email, no answer. I just resent my email and including my receipt information so if I get a response I will come back here and post.

Laurel

Login to Me Too

bettybombs
Contributor
Contributor

paypal will not help you they won't! after all these reports they found for the sellers!

Login to Me Too

Lawrel
Contributor
Contributor
I was refunded complete amount, follow instructions in the solution posted. I had another dispute with different company and was refunded. PayPal will stand by you but there are steps we need to follow for their process.
Login to Me Too

bettybombs
Contributor
Contributor

I find your response hard to believe. Paypal has never helped me with an issue! and I followed their guidelines to the letter

Login to Me Too

rnrgirl2020
Contributor
Contributor

@ Lawrel, I kept screen shots and PDFs of receipts also.  Part of the problem is the receipt says you "must" contact one email address and that's it.  (no response until several days later btw). Then shipper says a week to ten days later they have no control over their shipper and that it's up to the shipper when to ship (even if we pay extra for "priority delivery") With government mandates in place, many of us had to go purchase other masks or risk civil penalty, et cetera. Then when one does go to PayPal for help, zest posts an entirely different email, and says you "must" contact THAT email.  They're all over the place, which is how they intend to do business otherwise they wouldn't do it that way.  Glad your issue got resolved. I hope for the best with mine and all the other complaints herein. 

Login to Me Too

ozbcoz10
New Community Member

I too was scammed to the tune of $204.90 Filed  and complaint and would like to proceed for refund

Login to Me Too

Lawrel
Contributor
Contributor
I reported my problem today, their email address is undeliverable
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.