ZestAds LTD.

Scottish3472
Contributor
Contributor
Im still waiting for a resolution to my drone scam. Sure the pkg arrived and never having gotten a response from ZestAds, well i did get 1 but it was a different company who told me my email was an error. The drones, well drone in box 1. was empty of a battery, and no components and a key one being a remote. Box 2. Had a remote that was a shell and no drone. Paypal wants me to provide the package shipping label, pictures of the drone(s) that there is no plural of. Oh and paypal suddenly pulls an email that ZestAds says was sent. Well i mark all of them as important and still have them archived. PayPal uses American banking systems to process these scams and its about time they feel the frustration. I had 3 charges in 10 mimutes to my bank card through paypal back in march, All 3 were fraudulent charges due to my.debit card info being compromised. Almost $400 and because it was processed through a business i made an online purchase over a year before, they saw no proof of an unathorized claim. The refused to give me the money back so I disputed with my bank. I think a class action case is about to start up and its going to hurt them
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.