ZZ RAYS, INC.

Sdp1313
Contributor
Contributor
Yep, another doofus, me, got suckered into the projector scheme. I got a sheet of plastic and PayPal, with their seller's protection, I mean buyer's protection, they are breeding this. I was offered 50 % off, I declined out of principle and now PayPal wants a police report. What a joke and serious lack of buyer's protection.
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Sdp1313 

I think the police report is just a crime number citing its been reported as fraud, this may enable paypal refunding you withOUT having to return the item first? 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Sdp1313
Contributor
Contributor
Thanks, I appreciate your time in replying. The major issue here, there are 100s of people that bought this thing and in return received a sheet of plastic. The company can verify something was delivered and that is how the problem begins. It is truly the prefect scam...sell X, ship Y...Paypal asks for a tracking number but all that does is verify something was delivered...but apparently that's good enough for PayPal.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.