Fake Vendor PayPal could give a dang.

gandl2123
New Community Member

I just purchased an item from <removed> and I feel they are a fraudulent company as I got a call from my bank in 30mins after buying a product.  I return to the website and can't even find any shipping information...their offer was 99.00 plus free shipping and they were able to charge my PayPal acct 113.00  Lodged a billing complaint and PayPal denied and then closed because it didn't meet the requirement for a billing dispute???  WTF?  A company advertises a product for 99.00 and draws 113.00  FROM CAMBODIA?  It's not a tax issue...is it for the coffee fund?  I am sick and tired of PayPal and feel they do not support buyers...only sellers.  I see planet of community complaints just like mine and wonder why PayPal allows this.

I just received message from them (PayPal) that they have received a response from the seller and closed the case.  I look and read the response and click on the company's link and up pops a phishing site with the PayPal login screen with my username in there just hoping for me to sign on.  Hell no.  Then to top it off, in the PayPal response there is a tracking number for the item as surely the seller has already shipped the item via USPS and I'm just a buyer that has insecurities.  So I look up the tracking number and it says that an item that I ordered on 9 Oct 2020 has already been delivered to my address on the 7th Oct 2020???   How the hell could an item I ordered on 9 Oct 2020 be here on 7 Oct 2020.  Come on PayPal.  What do I do?  I am very upset at PayPal's response and their inability to do anything at all.  I have been a customer for 20years.  That may end very soon and I am sick and tired of their no customer service.  

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Erinlee2
New Community Member
I placed an order with happynesx.com too around the same time as you. My order confirmation was from an obscure email from China. Eventually, I got a tracking number but the package was delivered to a different city. (Who knows if that was just a random tracking number?) The seller said they would contact the post office and it’s been two weeks since I had any update from them. I don’t think I’ll ever receive my package and I want a refund. I can’t even get on the happynesx.com website. Something is very off about the whole thing. PayPal should intervene.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.