Zz rays

Chrismulhall
Contributor
Contributor
Scammers. Bought item aug 31 and still not posted. Lodged dispute. PayPal has not responded. I want my money back
Login to Me Too
6 REPLIES 6

Renee40
New Community Member

After a lot of hassle and being sent bin liners x 2 from China and no goods. Paypal refunded and be very wary with your purchases from China

Login to Me Too

Renee40
New Community Member

Ring Paypal on their 0800 number ask for Resolutions and Disputes. They know all about this particular company... Zz Rays 

Login to Me Too

Chris4622
Contributor
Contributor
Waiting for floor hydraulic Jack Mini steel chip pan Realistic husky dog pompey Didn't realise they was from same place also had problems from light in the box
Login to Me Too

ClJ331
Apparently they change their name. I paid for a set of dog stairs but the company was listed as deltestify.com. I did not receive the disputed item. I tried the link to the product I ordered and it says they closed. PayPal denied my dispute. Apparently the pillow thing I received from zz Rays is supposed to be the expanding metal dog steps. The ad I ordered from said money back guarantee too. This is a rip off company and they need to be punished. The item I ordered was a set of expandable steps to assist my Golden Retriever in and out of SUV. What are they claiming they sent to me? Sorry, I am furious to have been ripped off by these crooks. If so many people are having this issue why isn't PayPal refunding our money?
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@ClJ331 

Did you open a dispute for non receipt of item OR item received but not as described?

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Chris4622
Contributor
Contributor
Why are they still able to sell things if pap pay are aware of this why can't they warn us I have 4 items im waiting for im very wary now from wear I buy from paid a lot for a breathers doll it had a heart beat and cooed I got a doll sent exactly the same as what was on wish for under £5.00 I have noticed that what I am having problems with end up on wish for a lot less than ive paid so upto now ive had 8 things ordered from there
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.