cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

SOLVED
Contributor

Re: ZG TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED.

They’re still having new websites scamming everyday. FB can’t help you! Every time you report, FB hidden their ads. PayPal can’t help you, every time you opened a dispute, most of the buyers can’t have refund. FB received these websites ads admin. charges. PayPal charges for every transaction you purchase that craps! I’ve only got my bank to have full refund. Do provide as many information of transactions, links, descriptions of what you paid. The credit cards will have you refund. Don’t use PayPal for payments! Credit cards are more reliable at this moment!
Contributor

They are scamming with this robot! Free shipping to worldwide again ! Cheap price and similar page design. Have a country code 852 (Hong Kong) and with a London office address. Beware!
Tags (1)
Contributor

They are scamming with this robot! Free shipping to worldwide again ! Cheap price and similar page design. Have a country code 852 (Hong Kong) and with a London office address. Beware!
Contributor

<removed>

I wish, I would have seen this before I placed my orders. Now i must wait to see what paypal can do.I have call my credit card company and the answer was negative he can't do nothing. Only the paypal can help us
Contributor

Yeah, me too. Ordered an impressive-looking die-cast metal Iron Man Hulkbuster action figure, received a cheap plastic knockoff that bears practically no resemblance to the advertised item. Feeling a little foolish right now. I've opened a dispute and will have to wait and see, I guess.

Contributor

Paypal sided with the seller in my case. They kept giveing me addresses in Chinese and then a fake return address in English. PayPal told me they would look into over the phone and then just closed it and sided with the seller. PayPal don't care and knows this is going on and gives them a free pass. ZG just changed there name to Heick TECHNOLOGY CO.,LIMITED and PayPal told me that it is normal and okay for them to do. I even lost the appeal, 119 down the trash.

case # PP-006-882-600-657

Highlighted
Contributor

@thesupplystore Yes I believe that ZG Technology Co Limited & HKG Technology Are the SAME company. .
Contributor

That one is a scam too?  As well as the Batmobile, I bet.  They got me with the BB-8.  Sorry to hear about your troubles.  

Good luck.

Contributor

ZG Technology

Ordered an item from this company before doing enough research.

This is what was advertised:

Marvel Legends Captain America Shield.jpg

This is what was received:

20180707_125035.jpg20180707_125100.jpg

The item is in direct violation of Intellectual Property Rights Law:

17 U.S.C. § 501 (copyright infringement);

17 U.S.C. § 506(a)(1)(A) and 18 U.S.C. § 2319(b) (criminal copyright infringement for profit);

Which means PayPal is aiding and abetting with IPR Violations by continuing to do business with this company.