Your account access is limited

SeriousPeter
Contributor
Contributor

Hello.!
Yesterday my account was limited.
Reason for now is unknown. Till yesterday everything was going fine, received payments, transfer to my bank account and no issues.
Yesterday I tried to make withdraw but I got this ''little pretty red flag'' saying Your account access is limited.

Necessary steps were to upload the documents with proof of address and identity. It was made and confirmed.
The last step was to confirm the bank.
The issue with this is that Bank is already confirmed already when I opened this PayPal account.
Also, I tried to remove it and connect again but still, it doesn't do anything.
Also  when i press ''Edit'' to Bank settings it shows me - That page can’t be found.
Also my paypal limits are not overspent..

Basically I am stuck with this. And I don't know what to do.

Do I need to wait till verification? Because I uploaded the documents before one hour..

Do somebody knows something about this issue?

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@SeriousPeter 

In Latvia, you're supposed to withdraw to credit, debit, or prepaid card. What bank account info did you enter? Only US bank accounts can be linked to Latvia PayPal accounts.

Please contact customer service for further assistance:

Log on, click HELP on top menu, scroll down to click CONTACT US, and then scroll down to click CALL US or other available options.

Or contacting via social media:

Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/paypal

Twitter: @AskPayPal

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

SeriousPeter
Contributor
Contributor

Well, when I was adding a bank account, the system asked me for IBAN. I entered my local bank IBAN which I use in a daily bases,  and it automatically scanned which bank it is.
So the issue is not there.
Also if I wasn't supposed to receive money to the bank account from 2019 November?
Basically now I am stuck and can't get MY money.
Because I can't confirm my bank ( Because it's already confirmed )
Also, I can't confirm my debit card, because there is some unknown error - ''That page can’t be found.''

I will try to contact PayPal but it's useless in most of the cases.
They respond quickly only if they need something (Like example limiting accounts)
Sad but in my country, there is not so many other options rather than PayPal..

Best Regards.!

Peter

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.