You can no longer use PayPal - Reference ID: PP-008-341-178-217

mickbuck
New Community Member

Anyone have any idea why this would happen?  Had an account for a good 5-7 years, get a random payment to my account balance is now $2.00 USD (ish) and I'm 'banned' tried to call Paypal support and even though managed to get one of there support stuff to admit to MasterCard International that they don't follow PCI dss standards :), but still no idea why my account is blocked. 

I'm guessing it's due to the random payment, but it's not like a 'accepted' the payment that someone sent to my account.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

PayPal_Donna

Hi mickbuck,

Welcome to the PayPal community and thank you for your post.

I'm afraid I do not know why the account became permanently limited. When our review team permanently limits a PayPal account it is an evaluation of all the information and payments on the account, along with the risk involved.

-Donna

Login to Me Too

Maddie1011
New Community Member

I'm having this exact same problem. Ive been with PP for years and all of a sudden I cant invoice clients or receive payments.  I called twice yesterday and was put on perma-hold both times.  BOTH times I was left on hold for up to 30 minutes until I eventually hung up and went back to work.   Very disappointing.   I need to know if there is a way to get the restriction removed so I can go back to business as usual.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.