Xiangtan Hongchang Trading Co., Ltd.

Melzz
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone deal with: arioonlineserviceteam? I have yet to receive what i ordered. A standing adjustable desk for computer. No updates, same scripted emails, no change in tracking through 3rd party.

Login to Me Too
67 REPLIES 67

Melzz
Contributor
Contributor
I did receive a refund through my credit card company.
Login to Me Too

rdhanda79
Contributor
Contributor

I am facing the same issue I placed 2 orders and received a cheap piece of plastic after 2 months. we need to do something about this guy as there might be 1000's of people victim of his fraud ad he clearly not scared from Paypal.

I have reported to him to paypal today but i know paypal is not very good company when it comes to deal with these kind of fraudsters.

Login to Me Too

OmniOne
Contributor
Contributor
I have been dealing with PayPal for weeks now. Getting bounced from one rep to the next. They keep saying that they are looking into it, but nothing is getting done. PayPal insists on getting this piece of **bleep** phone stand shipped back to this company, when shipping itself will cost more than the item they sent.
Login to Me Too

Nette_314
Contributor
Contributor

This is something similar to the address that I have of the place I order from they are a scam and I waited for months to receive the wrong thing.   Address: Tianjin Changjia  Trading Co LTD. 

Login to Me Too

kameron_g
Contributor
Contributor

i "bought" the same device from them as well. i knew that is was too good to be true. they sent me a cheap piece of plastic. when i contacted them , they said it was a mistake . they wanted me to keep the item and they would refund me 5% of what i paid ($36) . i've disputed this with pay pal . Hopefully i will win the dispute. these guys are running a scam where they send you a cheap item which they claim was a mistake.

Login to Me Too

Kimme1
I bought 4 dolls and received a very crumbled up package with a cheap $1 doll. Now in dispute with them . These people need to be stopped
Login to Me Too

Susangorman
I ordered 4 baby dolls and got 1 crumbled **bleep** doll
Login to Me Too

lleyaly
Contributor
Contributor

I know exactly what you went through. I too ordered a newborn baby doll and received a cheap little plastic doll in a crumpled package. At first they said I could keep the rubbish and get a 25% refund and then it was increased to 30%. Now we are to the stage where I can post it back at my cost and get the item I ordered at my cost of postage of course. No doubt I still would not receive the item I ordered. I will from now on closely read reviews before ordering, especially from overseas

Login to Me Too

Jedrzej
Contributor
Contributor

Ordered a desk for computer, received a piece of wood as big as my hand.

Spent about $30. 

Opened a dispute and I will contact my credit card company.

Ario are scammers and I would not even pay money for any Chinese company using PayPal.

Login to Me Too

GigeeXo
Contributor
Contributor

I had the same issue and now their <removed> no longer exists. 

I ordered a TV monitor as well at the beginning of July, supposedly the product was delivered to Spain... I don't live anywhere near Europe 😕

Definitely a scammer **sigh**

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.