Xiangtan Hongchang Trading Co., Ltd.

Melzz
Contributor
Contributor

Anyone deal with: arioonlineserviceteam? I have yet to receive what i ordered. A standing adjustable desk for computer. No updates, same scripted emails, no change in tracking through 3rd party.

Login to Me Too
67 REPLIES 67

Scammed1973
Contributor
Contributor
Basically we were all scammed and lost our money. I will never order without checking the company first in reviews. So sorry for your scammed amount that’s insane!
Login to Me Too

GigeeXo
Contributor
Contributor

This fraudulent company is still operating under ethosn.site 

I still get emails from Chequen saying I've left an item in cart and directed me to that site. 

beware

Login to Me Too

OmniOne
Contributor
Contributor

Ario Trae or Chequen, as they go by, is a total scammer! I ordered two Portable Mobile Phone-Computer Touch Screen Display and got a cheap phone stand. After disputing it with PayPal for 4 months, they finally sent me a return address. To ship it back with tracking would have cost me $80 for a $75 refund. What a waste of time and money. PayPal was completely useless! Go through your credit card company before the dispute window closes and tell them that you didn't even receive the item.

Login to Me Too

Nicolas666
I ordered from this company a few months and never received anything... they gave me a fake tracking number and they said someone stole it from my house(how would they know) they said they would ship it again if I gave a great review, i didnt receive any of those items either... this company is a fraud..Its been 4 months. Paypal denied my case so I reported a claim through my bank.... it was too good to be true
Login to Me Too

waldo381

I ordered a nice looking shoe rack with sliding compartments, what came? A plastic show shape holder. I had no idea what this was as it was months after the order it is only now I realise this is what was sent. I have raised a dispute which was dismissed as they have proof of purchase. I have raised it again and they are asking for the product back which I would have to pay to return. I have lost confidence in paypal and will make sure to pay with a CC in future.

Login to Me Too

J_b_r
Contributor
Contributor

'purchased' the same sit stand desk. I have a current dispute happening with paypal as it was initially closed off in favour of the seller. It has been reopened and the seller has offered me a full refund if I send the item back that was received instead. It turns out that the delivery receipt that the seller provided was for a crappy cheap bit of plastic pretending to be a phone holder. There was nothing in the package at the time that indicated who or where it was linked to. Nothing to link it to the real purchase. As it was so long ago, I just binned the item. Did you receive said phone holder?

Apparently this is their scam, hoping that you won't bother to send the item back as the return postage cost is just further expense. 

Unfortunately I was scammed on 5 purchases around the middle of this year. I would not have purchased if I did not think I had paypal buyers protection. So far I have received 3 out of 5 refunds.  This one is still back and forth and another is still waiting for seller response. 

Good luck. I hope you get a refund. 

Login to Me Too

Johnnymcm
Contributor
Contributor

I have just been to the RM sorting office to collect what should have been a 12.8" car radio but when I got there the package was tiny (4 inches) and clearly marked as fusion watches. There was also an £11 import duty to be paid. I've refused the item so it will be sent back to the sender and have opened a PP dispute with supporting files and images. The item was not purchased through Ebay but directly through the sellers site and paid for using PPC. Because of this I was hopeful to get a refund but after reading the comments on this thread, I'm not so sure now 😕

Login to Me Too

Matrix666
New Community Member
I ordered a bin from ario trae Well before September last year and I am still waiting on my stuff arriving just wondered how PayPal can help me
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.