cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Xiangtan Hongchang Trading Co., Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Xiangtan Hongchang Trading Co., Ltd.

Anyone deal with: arioonlineserviceteam? I have yet to receive what i ordered. A standing adjustable desk for computer. No updates, same scripted emails, no change in tracking through 3rd party.

Tags (2)
35 REPLIES 35
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Xiangtan Hongchang Trading Co., Ltd.

I placed an order from ImportVT.  On Paypal it showed up as Ario Trae.  I placed the order on June 29.  I received an email on June 30 saying that my order has shipped.  There was a tracking number, but no shipping provider was listed.  On July 9, I requested shipping status.  On July 10, I was told that the shipping partner picked up my order on July 6 in Valley Stream, NY.  It did not state the shipping partner, and no USPS tracking was provided.  I followed up with an additional Email today, July 20.  If I do not receive a satisfactory response, then it appears that further action will need to be taken.

Highlighted
Contributor

The only way it was solved for me was to go directly to my credit card company and get an immediate refund, which i did. Paypal isnt going to help.
Highlighted
Contributor

Melzz,

Thank you for your advice.  I will look into filing a claim with my credit card.  Did you attempt to go through the Paypal resolution center first, or did you immediately go through your credit card?  I've had good results with Paypal when Ebay purchases have gone wrong, but this, of course, was not an Ebay purchase.

Highlighted
Contributor

I did try the Paypal route, but when I was told for one product to "first send back the merchandise" sent to be before they will issue a full refund, I knew i was not going to "win" my case...
Highlighted
Contributor

Was it a face mask?  That's what they sent me instead of what I ordered.  I'm going through Paypal first.  If they give me a bunch of hassle, I will contact my CC.

Highlighted
Contributor

Wish I had read reviews before buying! They are complete scammers! I bought a doll for a friend and received a dollar store product!
Highlighted
Contributor

Hey Ario <removed> is a scam - I am disputing this with Paypal not, ordered 111usd worth of products they send a flimsy cell phone holder VS I ordered monitor stands.

Highlighted
Contributor

This is a scam you will eventually receive a very cheap substitute.

Highlighted
Contributor

You wont get the product they are scammers, you will get something else, their website was created 4 months ago Chequen.site I purchased quickly and they send me a cell phone holder instead of the monitor stand/brackets