Wrong item received

resource10
New Community Member
ppcareu
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

resource10
New Community Member
Asked for partial refund because wrong item was received. PayPal told to ship the whole order back in order to get refund. It cost an extra $30 out of my pocket to do so. No one will reimburse me for that. I have no goods and I'm out $30.
Login to Me Too

PayPal_April

Hello @resource10

In situations where a buyer and seller are unable to reach an amicable resolution, PayPal will typically require the return of merchandise for a full refund. PayPal would provide the address to use for return. You would need to provide online tracking that confirms delivery to that address. Once delivery has been confirmed PayPal would be able to credit you for the transaction amount. 

According to the terms of the User Agreement, if a Significantly Not as Described claim is resolved in favor of the buyer, the merchandise must be returned to the seller at the buyer's expense. This is because PayPal can cover buyers up to the amount processed for the original payment. PayPal wouldn't be able to retrieve more than the original transaction amount from the seller's account. 

-April 

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.