cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Seller not responding to RMA request

Contributor

Seller not responding to RMA request

I ordered a polishing machine & received sanding belts. This seller, SOLODISCOUNTBUY.COM has not responded to my request for resolution & appears to be scamming me. I have filed a complaint with Paypal.

4 REPLIES 4
Contributor

Re: Seller not responding to RMA request

FYI ... wdivorce66.com links to solodiscountbuy.com ..... don’t be scammed on polishing machine !!!!

New Community Member

I was just scammed by the same seller of that DIY polishing machine when I received only 10 belts of sandpaper and no machine. I tried to open a claim with PayPal but was denied the claim because the seller can show that a package was delivered, but the only thing in the shipment was the 10 belts that are useless without the machine. We're you helped by PayPal at all, or in the end were you scammed too???
Contributor

Solodiscountbuy.com / wdivorce66.com sent belts eats that are too large to fit the polishing machine & refuse to acknowledge they shipped the wrong item. This is clearly a scam as they depict the polishing machine & then send a different item of lesser value which the buyer cannot return. I have not elevated my claim to PayPal as I’m concerned they will deny my claim based on the same circumstances you encountered. PayPal should cease processing **bleep**zou.tec payments ..... THIS IS A SCAM !

Contributor

I have asked PayPal to stop processing payments to s h i t sou tec website