Was I scammed?

AnaBanana2
New Community Member
I purchased and item back in November. Never got confirmation email from them just from payment going through through PP. Come December and I still hadn’t received the item. There is no contact info for seller on invoice so I decided to ask for refund through PP. Just now, Jan 5, I received an email from PP saying my case was denied because the seller provided shipping info and delivery info. WTH!! Where do I go from here? A’m I literally **bleep**?
Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AnaBanana2 

Get the tracking number and take it to the post office to get official documentation that the shipment was not addressed to you, nor delivered to your address, file a police report and appeal the case by contacting customer service via the message center. Click HELP at the top menu, then click Message Center under the search bar.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@AnaBanana2 

Get the tracking number and take it to the post office to get official documentation that the shipment was not addressed to you, nor delivered to your address, file a police report and appeal the case by contacting customer service via the message center. Click HELP at the top menu, then click Message Center under the search bar.

If PayPal won't budge, then do a chargeback with your credit card, if that's how you paid and provide them with the evidence.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.