WHAT SHOULD I DO???? PLEASE HELPPPP!!!!

kevinefe
Contributor
Contributor

someone please i need your help. I recently sold a ipad on ebay and as i went to take the money out after it was delivered, my account had limitations set on it. I have to upload my ID (can do that), provide business information (i am not a business) and upload supplier receipts (i do not have). Now WHY THE **bleep** would i need to upload supplier receipts when i sold a iPad. Im not selling wholesale items I SOLD A DAMN IPAD WHY DO I NEED RECEIPTS FOR THAT?? I NEED THIS MONEY ASAP SOMEONE PLEASE HELP MY ACCOUNT SAYS BUSINESS BUT IM A INDIVIDUAL SELLER, SOMEONE PLEASE HELP IM BEGGING I DO NOT WANT TO LOSE THIS MONEY. This so beyond frustrating I cant even talk to someone cause this **bleep** company doesnt even have customer service reps to talk to even though this is a multi billion dollar company that hold millions of dollars around the world makes NO **bleep**ing sense. Someone please help!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.