Case ID: PP-D-68939115

kadermiyaji2
Contributor
Contributor
I haven’t received my refund money as my case is closed in my favor and amount was 550 usd
Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kadermiyaji2 

Issued refunds are returned to original funding source. Arrival times may vary:  

- Bank account payments, 3-5 or 5-7 days, depending on your bank. 

- Cards & PayPal Credit (aka billmelater) about a week, up to 30 days depending on your issuing card. 

- PayPal balance, fairly instant. 

- Split payments between PayPal balance and card/bank, see above.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4
Solved

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kadermiyaji2 

Issued refunds are returned to original funding source. Arrival times may vary:  

- Bank account payments, 3-5 or 5-7 days, depending on your bank. 

- Cards & PayPal Credit (aka billmelater) about a week, up to 30 days depending on your issuing card. 

- PayPal balance, fairly instant. 

- Split payments between PayPal balance and card/bank, see above.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

kadermiyaji2
Contributor
Contributor
There is one problem that I am asking from my sender 550 usd and in my sender account amount. Was available only 515 usd. But PayPal deducted from his account 515 usd and in his account it’s came -10 usd. So when PayPal will refund my money. As my sender account is blocked for 180 days.
Login to Me Too

JesusPJR
Contributor
Contributor

That is PayPals policy NOT to refund the service fee. As they are constantly updating their "SERVICE AGREEMENT" In order to steal money from sheeple I suggest you invest in Bitcoin..always works? No restrictions? and decentralized! With no limit. Wake up! The age of decentralized transactions is here!

Login to Me Too

Mzamilmohsin
Contributor
Contributor
Don't receive Bored Guys 133 PP-004-195-085-772 i have nothing to do with PAYPAL community
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.