HELP HOW TO CHANGE MY NAME

maybelle123
Contributor
Contributor

Hi, My name is Maybelle,
I send to paypal my ID to change my name on paypal. because the name on my paypal account is "Yuri <removed>" but it can't change the name. helpppp plsssss

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

PayPal_Olivia

Hi @maybelle123,

I'm sorry to hear that you're running into an issue with changing the name on your PayPal account.

It's very important only to use accurate information in the creation of a PayPal account. If you used a different name that is either the name of another individual or a fictitious name, the name will not be able to be changed. Only legal name changes from a name that you were legally identified by to a new name that you are now legally identified by are allowed. If your account is not currently limited, please close the account and open a new one under your correct name. If the account is currently limited, I regret that the limitation will not be able to be resolved because the name on the account will not be able to be validated.

I hope this helps clarify.

Olivia

If this post or any other was helpful, please enrich the Community by giving kudos to its author, accepting it as a solution, and/or coming back to assist others. Members make this Community great!
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.