cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vernal Technology Ltd.

Contributor

Re: Vernal Technology Ltd.

Appears to be a global scam, worth millions.

Everyone a winner except innocent buyers. Buyers beware

Contributor

The thing that sucks aboot this outfit is their ads keep popping up for me, with these attractive looking telescopes.  How is this scam company not out of business?  For example, every time I go to lewrockwell.com on my phone the telescope ad is there.  I just now clicked on it and it took me to https://monocular-telescope.com.

Contributor

Purchased monocular (advertised on Instagram ) in August 2020, followed up in early October, I was told to be patient. Followed up again late Nov, could not be contacted - email and website (pure river) no longer existed. Lodged complaint with PayPal, then received a shipment notice from Vernal Technology Ltd . Suggesting it had been delivered in September- it had not. Seems that there are fictitious shipping notices. I never received any notice of shipping prior to this time. Seems to be a scam.
Contributor

It is a scam. Paypal invariably refuse claims against them. Provided you used a credit car, via Paypal, to pay, start a Debit/Credit Card Chargeback via your bank/card provider. I did and the resolved in my favour in 2 days from lodgement. Exactly the same information provided to both PayPal and my bank - ING. Well done ING!!!
New Community Member

Exactly like brianclark4 I ordered large fire pit. Received one about the size of a pint pot. They are asking me to return it (at my expense) for refund. I fear I would be throwing good money after bad. Going by the number of comments here, why is Paypal continuing to do business with Vernal Technology Ltd.

Contributor

PayPal do not read the complaints. They simply seek proof of delivery from the seller. Try a chargeback through your bank/card issuer - if you used a card - money back in my bank a/c in 4 days.
Contributor

Don’t bother sending the item back, as they just send it on to some item poor sod. Instead contact your card company and report it as a scam, as if you do send it back you then have the problem of getting postage back from PayPal and they only give a maximum of £15 and my postage costs which I am still waiting for cane to £18.50, so out of picked by £3.50
New Community Member

I ordered some pants for Christmas on Nov 20th and they have not arrived
Contributor

Reading all the various posts regarding Vernal, I can only gather that the PayPal Community communications about This scam is only the tip of the iceberg.  There are probably only a minority who bother to write and complain, and this is what the Chinese bank on, the stupid westerners who part with their money so easily.

Besides the enormity of the accumulated scam, what I do not understand is why PAYPAL are silent in this matter and do not comment.  As my previous messages, only 2 winners here , VERNAL and PAYPAL. We are the victims.

Contributor

Be a ‘winner’, raise a chargeback through your credit card company/ bank. It worked for me.