cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 

Vernal Technology Ltd.

Highlighted
Contributor

Vernal Technology Ltd.

Has anyone purchased from this company? I ordered a small telescope/cellphone attachment. Never got it!  

21 REPLIES 21
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Vernal Technology Ltd.

I purchased an item from this company and when ask for delivery date keep getting response messages that have no date attached 

Highlighted
Contributor

Paypal sent me this in reply to my clai

"We received the case(s) you filed on September 20, 2020.

We have reviewed this transaction(s) and are denying your case(s). This decision was made because we received shipment tracking from the merchant confirming that the merchandise was delivered.

We're sorry for any problems you may have experienced with the transaction(s)."

But at no time was I given any of that info!!

Highlighted
Contributor

Same here. Given multiple names like bolini Ltd , zwinzi.store. Unable to reach anyone. Then suddenly a tracking number after 2 months and was delivered and left on my porch .. funny I DONT have a porch. PayPal declined my dispute because item was delivered . But item was never received . I filed BBB complaint
Highlighted
Contributor

Total SCAM. 

PayPal needs to refund your money

Highlighted
Contributor

They are scammers, we ordered some fire pit skulls they claimed were fire proof and could be used inside a fire feature. The skulls took weeks to arrive (6) and when they showed up over 1/2 of them were shattered. They were made from some plastic resin that smelled horrible, we tried them in our fire feature and within minutes they burst into flame! When I shut the fire off, they kept burning, and produced a toxic black smoke and I had to extinguish them with water. These definitely cannot be used anywhere near fire. When I contacted them they offered only some money back and said we would have to ship them ourselves. This is an obvious bait and switch, does not match website description or function and is actually dangerous! When I demanded a full refund they went dark, so I escalated to PayPal.

Highlighted
Contributor

How did you contact them? I would love to have a number !
Highlighted
Contributor

I too ordered the same item x2.  Never received it nor message explaining why.  Anyone know if there's a way to recover the money or do we just kiss it good bye?  😞

Highlighted
Contributor

I purchased an item from them and received a toy replica instead. They will not allow return or refund. Scam operation.
Highlighted
Contributor

PayPal looked into my case the same day and I am receiving a full refund as soon as I return the product. Very impressed with PayPal’s quick response to my case.