Vernal Technology Ltd.

dpopkins
Contributor
Contributor

Has anyone purchased from this company? I ordered a small telescope/cellphone attachment. Never got it!  

Login to Me Too
68 REPLIES 68

MrGold86
Contributor
Contributor

I just submitted a complaint in the PayPal resolution center, and it says I'm having a conversation with Vernal Technologies, and says the case will be auto-closed if not resolved by 12/18.  The PayPal page says it, a telescope, was shipped 11/18, but it has not arrived, and I'm not holding my breath at this point.  It looks like PayPal will be useless as others have noted.  I set an appt for myself on 12/14 to escalate it to PayPal if it has not arrived by then, although I assume it will be junk even if it arrives.

Login to Me Too

Iceman454
Contributor
Contributor
Mate I did the same thing and escalated it and they apparently supplied PayPal with a delivery advice and PayPal said my claim was denied and we have camera's at our front door and nothing was delivered on that day and 2 or days either side of the supposed date of delivery the company is a major scammer
Login to Me Too

Temp20201214u
Ordered a fire pit and never received it! Multiple emails to them, they “shipped it”. Gave me tracking number- big joke no such number. Well live and learn!!!!
Login to Me Too

6inarow
Contributor
Contributor

Appears to be a global scam, worth millions.

Everyone a winner except innocent buyers. Buyers beware

Login to Me Too

MrGold86
Contributor
Contributor

The thing that sucks aboot this outfit is their ads keep popping up for me, with these attractive looking telescopes.  How is this scam company not out of business?  For example, every time I go to lewrockwell.com on my phone the telescope ad is there.  I just now clicked on it and it took me to https://monocular-telescope.com.

Login to Me Too

Pdaddy72
Contributor
Contributor
Purchased monocular (advertised on Instagram ) in August 2020, followed up in early October, I was told to be patient. Followed up again late Nov, could not be contacted - email and website (pure river) no longer existed. Lodged complaint with PayPal, then received a shipment notice from Vernal Technology Ltd . Suggesting it had been delivered in September- it had not. Seems that there are fictitious shipping notices. I never received any notice of shipping prior to this time. Seems to be a scam.
Login to Me Too

Temp20201214s
Contributor
Contributor
It is a scam. Paypal invariably refuse claims against them. Provided you used a credit car, via Paypal, to pay, start a Debit/Credit Card Chargeback via your bank/card provider. I did and the resolved in my favour in 2 days from lodgement. Exactly the same information provided to both PayPal and my bank - ING. Well done ING!!!
Login to Me Too

ronniereid
New Community Member

Exactly like brianclark4 I ordered large fire pit. Received one about the size of a pint pot. They are asking me to return it (at my expense) for refund. I fear I would be throwing good money after bad. Going by the number of comments here, why is Paypal continuing to do business with Vernal Technology Ltd.

Login to Me Too

Temp20201214s
Contributor
Contributor
PayPal do not read the complaints. They simply seek proof of delivery from the seller. Try a chargeback through your bank/card issuer - if you used a card - money back in my bank a/c in 4 days.
Login to Me Too

brianclark4
Contributor
Contributor
Don’t bother sending the item back, as they just send it on to some item poor sod. Instead contact your card company and report it as a scam, as if you do send it back you then have the problem of getting postage back from PayPal and they only give a maximum of £15 and my postage costs which I am still waiting for cane to £18.50, so out of picked by £3.50
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.