Vendor Rating

fortmichaelc
New Community Member

Does anyone have any experience with this vendor: JIADI CO., LIMITED?

They process payment before product delivery.  

Are the for real, or a scam?

Login to Me Too
52 REPLIES 52

Nifty65
Contributor
Contributor

Well said Lynnie,

This is precisely why ordinary people depend on organisations like PayPal to act as a layer of protection. It really knocks ones confidence.

Shame on PayPal for not taking this company down.

Login to Me Too

Mike2222
Contributor
Contributor

I so agree. 100%

Login to Me Too

TJB25
Contributor
Contributor

This company is clearly a SCAM, there are so many disputes and problems listed on google and Paypal.

I bought some sandles in April, and have never received them.  Jiadi have now told Paypal that they were delivered by Hermes to me on 4th June, they have not come to me, and the Hermes tracking number does not recognise my postcode.

Why can't PAYPAL stop this company using them as a payment method, PAYPAL are continuing to allow their payment method to be a tool for fraudulent payments.

So I have lodged a complaint via PAYPAL mid May, they are still reviewing it, but say that the parcel has been delivered.  I dont hold up any hope of a refund.  PAYPAL are suppose to offer buyers some protection.

I cant speak to someone at Hermes either.

Login to Me Too

Mike2222
Contributor
Contributor

Jiadi and Hermes are the worst combination you could ask for. Impossible to contact either company and then when you add Jiadi into the mix you have a catastrophe. PayPal need to STOP dealing with Jiadi.

Login to Me Too

Nifty65
Contributor
Contributor

After reading the latest post I have submitted a formal complaint to PayPal as they are clearly not taking any responsibility for these fraudulent transactions. The next step will be the FCA.

Most other business forums that I have visited seem to have moderators and/or representatives from the companies that come in and out every now and again to either answer/clarify questions/ dispel false statements/ or simply to monitor issues that the companies should be made aware of. This is a perfect example where something should have happened by now but hasn't and it's screaming complicity at me.

My particular case has been prolonged again and resolution has now been put back for the third time until 3rd July; I am not holding my breath.

Login to Me Too

KV43
Contributor
Contributor
Dreadful. They finally sent my shoes 3 months late as I reported them for fraud. The quality is awful.
Login to Me Too

Angela642
Contributor
Contributor
Absolutely appalling merchandise , I ordered shoes £25 they sent the wrong size even if they’d been the right size they were so badly made, some sort of clicking sound as you walk in them!! I complained they offered me a fiver! I eventually settled at £8 as I knew I would not stand a chance of returning to them ( took 2 month for them to arrive after ordering!!) Suffice to say I’ve learned my lesson. Will avoid Chinese products in future (if I can 🙄🙄)
Login to Me Too

SueW1952
Contributor
Contributor

Hi

i also ordered these ‘leather’ sandals, they took nearly 3 months to arrive and they were the same as yours. Terrible plastic material and make awful clicking noises when you walk so cannot possibly wear them. Can’t even give them to a charity shop they are so bad. Just putting them in the bin after reading everybody’s comments.

Login to Me Too

bonnyzz
Contributor
Contributor
I am one of the victims too. Escalated the case to a claim but there is no way I can contact PayPal as the virtual assistant keeps bringing me back to the dispute page where I cannot contact anyone. I am now at a stage whereby Seller has "agreed" to receive the items bought before issuing the refund but I am not sure if that is the best option considering I might just be spending more for nothing in return.
Login to Me Too

Tracey53
New Community Member
This company are a joke. They advertised as a uk supplier taking 5-10 days for delivery. I eventually got my sandals after approximately 15 emails and 2 months later. They were shipped from China. Had I known this I would never have ordered. Total cheap tat! Colour ordered was brown and they sent orange. Totally disgusted 😡. Keep asking for a return uk address to return for refund but they have blanked my emails.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.