Unresponsive seller

Temp20210718a
Contributor
Contributor

I ordered a patio heater thru Dollsbee.com. I did not receive a confirmation email. They don't answer their phone and the customer support emails result in an "undeliverable notification". I found the email address for the individual seller in my PayPal transaction, but the seller doesn't respond. PayPal rejected refunding me. If they contacted the seller, they didn't tell me. This is really crappy customer disservice from Dollsbee, the seller and PayPal. Please help.

Login to Me Too
2 REPLIES 2

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Temp20210718a 

Sadly as you didn't say which dispute you opened or why paypal rejected you we can't advise.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

A2ZAZ
New Community Member
I'm going through this exact scenario now. I never received a confirmation email from dollsbee.com either. I did get a tracking number for China post that was delivered to another state three weeks later. I made a claim through PayPal and on that same day received a UPS tracking number that said it was delivered 3 weeks prior to my location in my state. I went down to my local UPS store and I was told that the product weight was about 16 pounds less than what it should have been. I have video footage of my front yard on the day and time that UPS said the delivery was made as well as two of my neighbors next door and across the street have furnished me with their video footage of their front yards and it does not show any UPS truck at my residence on that date at that time. I am currently waiting for PayPal to make a determination on my refund. bottom line is dollsbee.com is a shady business and they're somehow scamming people and showing that their delivery has been sent to their city and state.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.