Unauthorized unknown person send money to self using my paypal as a friend, which is unknown person

yjusa
Contributor
Contributor

Unauthorized unknown person  send money to self using my PayPal account as a friend, which is unknown person.

Since it is not purchase or service, it is P to P money transfer, i was very worried and my fear worry come true.

This is happen Sep.7 2020, 3:14 pm Pacific time, that I got txt message of paypal transaction notice. 

I call PayPal resolution center and open unauthorized transaction report. around 3:28.

Around 7:31pm same day, Paypal case close email with no refund notice.

I made report of unauthorized transaction within same time as it got send, why is it Paypal denied unauthorized case? 

I check my web browser history, if some one hack my PC at home, but i see no history on it.

How did my Paypal account got hack? How to check  login history? I know Chrome has every login history and IP where it was login in..

I will call Paypal as soon as business Hr open on Sep. 8,2020

As you can see this is abnormal transaction, which was denied. 

Unauthorized report:

Here are the details of the one or more transactions you didn’t recognize or had issues with:

• Transaction ID: 6JY7333615146303F
  • Transaction date: September 7, 2020
  • Transaction amount: $815.25 USD
  • Recipient email: yz673xxxedu
  • Transaction ID: 0YT92002GL3952105
  • Transaction amount: $781.50 USD
  • Transaction ID: 09868841410473904
  • Transaction amount: $814.50 USD

If we confirm the transaction(s) were unauthorized, we'll refund you the full amount. We’ll also reverse any unauthorized activity or assist you in restoring your account.

For more information and to see the status of your case, log in to your PayPal account and go to the Resolution Center.

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.