Undocumented VISA-PAYPAL transaction in my summary page.

9nty6ix_int
New Community Member

Hello PAYPAL, hope this message finds you well. I have tried to reach out to your customer service all in vain and it has cost me my money, an undocumented VISA-PAYPAL PURCHASE transaction that was effected on my bank account on 20-Aug-2020 and to date has never been documented in my account summary page and plus i have never received the services for which the payment/purchase was made. This forced me to cancel all payment methods linked to my VISA through PAYPAL. SKILLSHARE also says the payment has not received by them either and so i can't have access to my premium membership and yet i checked my account statement and the said transaction was effected. How do I receive immediate assistance because time is not on my side and your constant reply seems to be "We currently have customer service staffing due to Coronavirus (COVID-19) safety precautions" which is so stressing and depressing on my end as I can't be helped till you decide when it happens. At this point i am only asking for clarity on why the transaction hasn't been reflected on my summary page and if i can have a refund as this has cost me more than just a loss of money and now i am getting depressed by how long it is taking your customer service to get back to me. 

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.