Unauthorised transaction

Toby789
Contributor
Contributor
A transaction was made on my PayPal account without my knowledge so I decided to file an unauthorised transaction dispute. I was shocked by how PayPal handled the dispute. I was never asked to confirm the transaction before it was made and was being logged in and out of my PayPal for days. Afterwards when it was too late to prevent the transaction being made PayPal told me there had been unusual activity on my account and asked me to secure my account. But then on the same day that I filed the claim and they admitted there had been on unusual activity on my account they denied my claim and stated there had been no unauthorised use of my account. I don’t understand why my claim was denied when there was clear evidence of suspicious activity on my account. The transaction is for a large amount of money so I have tried to file an item not received dispute but I am not feeling too optimistic about the result
Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.