Unable to upload proof of returned item to china

tony26840
Contributor
Contributor

i have a case open at the moment about an item i recieved that was not as described , I sent it back to sender as advised as they offered a full refund. i have tried to upload the recipt as proof of sending and photos of the package but when i sent it all it came up with was a red triangle saying "notification" and  keep getting email saying "RESPONSE REQUIRED".

i have tried sending the details paypal want but its not showing up that i have sent it with my conversation with the seller. please advise me.

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

Kacy_V
Contributor
Contributor

Good luck. This is from reading the thousands of posts of the same issue you're having- Your return will never make it to the vendor, fake address. Which means, you loose the case and what you paid to return the piece of garbage. I predict that Paypal will have you go to the shipping company to request an intranet report (impossible).. And jump through more hoops for nothing. All the best to you.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.