Unable to Resolve Limitation

_TomAU4236
Contributor
Contributor

I am unable to resolve my account being limited for many reasons. Is there a way where I can sent all my money to my bank account or safe place before or after my account is gone forever? I don’t want to lose my money I need it now since what’s happening in the world.

Login to Me Too
3 REPLIES 3

LiamCaleb1528
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi @_TomAU4236 

Thank you for reaching us today. I understand that you're already tired of waiting and I don't blame you for that for this is your money. Normally for us to lift that limitation on your account, the team will going to ask for some information or documents that you need to send to us, then after that, the limitations team will finalize everything and will notify you after everything is settled. Let me share you this link that can help you know more about this whole process:

https://www.paypal.com/ph/smarthelp/article/how-do-i-remove-a-limitation-from-my-account-faq2189?app...

Your patience and understanding will be fully appreciated, stay safe now and God Bless!

Login to Me Too

_TomAU4236
Contributor
Contributor

I am unable to resolve the limitation on my account for many reasons, so I’m asking if I’m able to send my money to a safe place before it’s gone when my account gets deleted. I don’t want to lose the money I need it.

Login to Me Too

LiamCaleb1528
PayPal Employee
PayPal Employee

Hi again @_TomAU4236 

Thanks for your response. As you can see limitations varies, sometimes you're being restricted to a specific activity only, not all of it, so if you try to send that money and it did go through then that''s good news, as for me I don't have really an actual visual on your account so I cannot say what restrictions you're having. Try still tho to check our chat support team for they might help you as well.

Stay safe now and God Bless!

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.