Contributor
Hi has anyone been able to speak to someone on the phone at paypal
Login to Me Too
4 REPLIES 4

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chicagogirlcubs 

Don't think the phone lines are up and running yet.

However you can email or use live chat via the message centre in your paypal account or...

have you considered contacting Customer Service via Facebook or Twitter?
You can send them a personal message from their facebook or twitter pages.
It's: https://www.facebook.com/PayPal and @AskPayPal for Twitter.

or can we help at all as there are paypal employees as well as 'us volunteers' on this forum. 

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Chicagogirlcubs
Contributor
Contributor
Hi thank you for your response here is my issue, im not sure what to do at this point.. Paypal limited my account and told me I can no longer use PayPal, and they will be holding my money for 180 days.. I was shocked when this happened. Mind you everything was fine and I asked one of the PayPal workers via messager for a supervisor and 10 mins later I recived an email stating I can no longer use PayPal.. I need that money from my account it is my rent money and I am being evicted because all my money was on PayPal.. I have never had a charge back ever nor did I recieve an email or message before they limited my account and told me I can't use PayPal.. I have called prob a thousand times but since covid-19 PayPal call center is closed I have sent 37 emails and always get an automatic reply... Please someone tell me what to do.. I know I have done nothing wrong and my account should not have any limited let alone me not being able to use PayPal ever... I'm going to be on the streets if I cant gey my money out of my account
Login to Me Too

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Chicagogirlcubs 

Sadly you must have violated one of their policies as paypal don't ban you permanently for no reason.

Did you accept a friends/family payment for goods/services OR sell something they don't allow?

Are you over 18 and the paypal account is for the same country you live in?

If thats all ok then it could be for a myriad of other reasons really, they are just the common ones.

Sadly if its a permanent ban then contacting customer services to be honest won't help you in my opinion.

Paypal holds your funds for 180 days as that is the same timeframe that buyers have to open paypal disputes.
So if no disputes are opened against you in 180 days then you are allowed to withdraw the funds as long as you were over 18 then and the account is in your legal name. Sometimes Paypal request further documentation from you before you can withdraw those funds.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Chicagogirlcubs
Contributor
Contributor
Im not a seller I haven't had any charge backs I have filled multiple despuit on refunds u never recived back and uoloaded all proper documents and reciepts that was asked and ever one of them was approved by PayPal. This all started when I asked forna supervisor.. I have no open despute or pending transactions or pending chargeback. I loaded my rent money on the card, got an reply back when I requested a supervisor and was denied that request and 10 mins maybe 15 mins later I recived and email stating I can no longer use PayPal. I have sent money and have only been sent money 3 times
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.