USFITWEAR

Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

Lyndon2020
New Community Member

I also have been scammed.  I placed the order yesterday and then decided to cancel payment thru paypal.  When I contacted paypal it said the payment was pending so it should have been canceled when I contacted paypal.  What do I do to resolve this?  

Login to Me Too

Mxracer108
Contributor
Contributor
Place is a joke. I ordered this pool, paid through PayPal. A few days later, this tracking number shows up. Shows my local city and delivered. But nothing in my manage UPS deliveries. Took a trip to my local depot and found this fraud used an Amazon tracking number to someone else house and address. I have filed a complaint with my bank and PayPal!! What a joke of a person this is!!
Login to Me Too

Melindam42
New Community Member
I purchased a inflatable hot tub for $98 , as well. I week later I asked for a tracking number, which showed delivered 2 days after I purchased it. Ive emailed the seller, paypal is of no help, and either is ups. Its so upsetting. I have an appointment with my bank Friday. Shame on PayPal and the bogus scam artists.
Login to Me Too

JoshuaTaniwha
Contributor
Contributor
I was also scammed from this store and as always PayPal choose the merchant over the customer. My local news station is willing to pick this up as a story and would love to hear from all of us! PayPal is obviously not doing the right thing during the Covid-19 panademic and Until refunded will not stop!
Login to Me Too

ShuDude
Contributor
Contributor

PamWoodall
Contributor
Contributor
Count me in too.
Login to Me Too

Shugar3106
Contributor
Contributor
I too have been scammed I assume. Ordered a bike for my 4 year olds birthday. Something just hasn’t set right with me, no shipping info emailed, but payment processed today. Guess I’ll contact PayPal but not sure that they’ll help. Will also be contacting my bank tomorrow as well. I’m out $60 bucks, but what kills me is money isn’t easy to come by in these current times, stuck at home so have to order things online...now I’m out the money, and out my daughters bday gift. Now just Hoping I can get something before Thursday 😞 Count me in on whatever can be done to stop these scammers. Going to file a report at the link the lady has posted, as well as post warnings on my social media accts to warn others! Sick of people like this!!
Login to Me Too

Cardinal247
Contributor
Contributor
Add me as well. My claim was denied and they stated in favor of tge merchant. The reason given was that I did not have the right category for the complaint. So the content of the complaint that included that many members have been a victim of this scammer, the address listed on their site is a residential residence i Alabama, the telephone number is for a Syracuse area code, the email listed on the site is a fake. All of those details were not even addressed however, I chose the wrong category and for this they rejected my claim in favor of what they stated the merchant. Can you freaking believe this? I am **bleep** and even stated in my original complaint that there are youtube stories about this scammer. Does not seem that PayPal is doing a damn thing. I then called my bank and claimed a fraud on this transaction. PayPal has not done a thing and with the number of complaints it is mind boggling.
Login to Me Too

Cardinal247
Contributor
Contributor
Count me in
Login to Me Too

Richkent511
Contributor
Contributor

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.