Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

Mursky2003
Contributor
Contributor
We got scammed too. Working with PayPal but not getting anywhere. The email I have from PayPal ***** (sorry apparently PayPal says adding that fake email isn’t permitted in this community. It felt like a scam right away so I cancelled everything but they already took the money and trying getting it back has been a nightmare. Is there a place outside PayPal this is discussed so we can send facts since PayPal will censure here.
Login to Me Too

Nana9955
Contributor
Contributor
Thank you! I've been on this for days. Im not giving up. But if everyone doesnt let this be known and not threw this sight they obviously do nothing with..we won't be heard. If they are using your address..u are at risk with retaliation. This is not ok! God bless and I'm sorry this is happening to you!!
Login to Me Too

Evy1818
Contributor
Contributor
I made a claim for the fraud of this company, after a few days they sent me a tracking number of my order usps. My order was a 26-inch mountain bike, when I received the alleged order they sent a small envelope with stickers. PayPal closed the case in favor of the seller because I received the merchandise. They not only steal from us, they also make fun of us. How is it possible that this company can do this to us. Totally disappointed and upset.
Login to Me Too

Stephbear
Contributor
Contributor
I’m so sorry this company has done this to you. I am a victim of this scam and have lost money from it but I can’t imagine what it’s doing to you. I’m standing with you on this.
Login to Me Too

Daniel718
Contributor
Contributor
I pay 99.00 for it nervet get the bike they havestill have my nomey
Login to Me Too

Temp20230525GU
Contributor
Contributor

Please include me in this. My name is LaDarin <removed> and I can be contacted a[Removed. Phone #s not permitted]/p>

Login to Me Too

Anonymous_User
Not applicable
I’m sorry but not sorry.....PayPal should have already reverse traced the scammers emails and reported it to the Feds. But my super school girl @Jennyhopemarlow, has been more proactive than any entity. PayPal, you snooze, you lose. We, the consumers will come after you. There are tons of us. Let’s unite people.
Login to Me Too

mimmo56
Contributor
Contributor

It is the only language they understand. I will drop Pay Pal as soon as my issue is solved. Pay Pal is useless.. and they need to be made responsible for allowing this crap to exist. In this particular case ( US FIT WEAR) they have been used. By the fact that this scammer uses their logo on their web site as the only way to pay,  gives the consumer a false sense of security.           So Pay Pal is COMPLICIT !!!!!!!! and must be made responsible.

Login to Me Too

PamWoodall
Contributor
Contributor
I agree. We all need to unite because PayPal is just as much at fault at this point.
Login to Me Too

Jennyhopemarlow
Contributor
Contributor
Of course you’d say that about me. Ever the encourager. Love you.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.