USFITWEAR

Sousafam
New Community Member
Viable company or fraud?
Login to Me Too
594 REPLIES 594

larpar1905

Want to update all...PayPal did not hear back from this USFITWEAR sack of crap seller, so they favored my claim and I received a full refund including shipping; posting to my PayPal account I never received a tracking number therefore, I did not get any stickers or pencils in the mail. I purchased a bike back on April 23, 2020. By May 8th, I had filed a claim against USFITWEAR and included a snap shot of their/USFITWEAR’s transaction Id, price, basically your order page and attached it to my claim...waited and waited. Until, today, the judgement day... The claim closing date... I received an email from PayPal stating that they had sided with me because seller never responded. The more and more folks that they have to refund will totally capture their attention and they will eventually bump them off.

Login to Me Too

Cardinal247
Contributor
Contributor
Excellent news and happy you got a refund. I always say hit them where it hurts, their pockets. If enough victims get refunds from PayPal this scammet will be booted out. Am surprised with the number of complaints that this has not happened yet. Good for you.
Login to Me Too

Bukkygarcia
Contributor
Contributor
I was also scammed by the so called USFITWEAR.COM and Paypal just told me case closed just because the seller sent a tracking number. The tracking number shows it was delivered May 22 and weighed 1.70 pounds. I ordered for a children slide with Trampoline, this should weigh over 80 pounds. I am confused how I was so stupid to have thought the great price was real. Paypal should kindly refund my money as it is now obvious that this company is a scam. They knew Paypal only needs a tracking number for the case to be closed but Paypal needs to check the weight vs. The content of what we bought
Login to Me Too

SLiberti
Contributor
Contributor
Contact PayPal through the help center via messages. Then contact UPS and get them to confirm that the tracking number you have was not delivered to you or your address. Send that via photo to the PayPal help center message. They should take care of it then!
Login to Me Too

Evy1818
Contributor
Contributor
Change the claim because what the seller sent you does not have the same characteristics as what you bought. This was how I was able to get PayPal to return my money. Good luck.
Login to Me Too

Cgove55
New Community Member

I bought something from usfitwear and used the prompts which payment was through paypal. I didnt make a PayPal till after the item was already bought I would like a refund.

Login to Me Too
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Cgove55 

If you need to open a dispute for a 'guest buyer' transaction then you can.......

1. Phone Paypal customer services and see if they will open one for you but you would have to wait until the phone lines are back up and running again after covid.

OR
2. Contact your card issuer for a chargeback.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

e1ix
Contributor
Contributor
I’ve been scammed by this company. I need a refund ASAP! I’ve been trying to get help all day.
Login to Me Too

slg71185
Contributor
Contributor

How do you get a refund from paypal credit? I ordered from USfitwear thinking it was a US site. It wasn't and I got scammed. I'll never receive my item and now there are a ton of people online saying they got scammed too. I also want my refund.

Login to Me Too

ShuDude
Contributor
Contributor
Your going to need detailed tracking information to prove the delivery wasnt made to you. Not saying i know anything but the address attached to the tracking number from ups isnt yours but the town/city is... so more detailed print out
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.