Trouble filing a dispute

kaih1
New Community Member

I tried filing a dispute because the shoes I ordered off Grailed never showed up. I was in contact with the seller and he said he would ship them out asap. He then took a week to ship the shoes out. When I asked him for a receipt or tracking number for proof of shipping, he could not provide me with it. Instead he just replied, "they'll be there by Saturday". They never showed up and he could not prove he shipped them. I filed a dispute and got attached some photos and hit submit. It then said a problem has occurred and the dispute could not be completed on a new page. I tried several times but it kept happening. The weird part is I filed a claim on the same person a week ago because he said he wouldn't be able to ship them out and it worked then.

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kaih1 

You are only allowed x1 dispute/claim per transaction.

If you have already opened one and then closed it then you can't re-open it or open a second one.

You should NEVER close a dispute/claim once opened until you have your item or a cleared refund.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1
Solved

kernowlass
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@kaih1 

You are only allowed x1 dispute/claim per transaction.

If you have already opened one and then closed it then you can't re-open it or open a second one.

You should NEVER close a dispute/claim once opened until you have your item or a cleared refund.

Advice is voluntary.
Kudos / Solution appreciated.
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.