Think Tech Sales Limited

I think that I hav been scammed.

Faulty plug sent out at higher price

1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Think Tech Sales Limited

I hope I'm on the right page I want to file a dispute with this organization I cannot get any response from them I would like to be reimbursed for two orders that they show that I ordered which I did not have $69 I think twice would you please help me with this Patricia

View solution in original post

14 REPLIES 14
Highlighted
Contributor

I purchased the following items from this company ..WiFi booster. Infrared thermometer..and an ultraviolet steriliser  None of which have arrived!
 Email response was “current climate etc to blame” but now , nothing !

I have lost almost £100 !

To say I feel like an idiot is an understatement!

Highlighted
Contributor

Since I posted this about not receiving my order, I have received email stating 2 parts of order have been posted . The third part , I lodged a complaint with PayPal through the recommended channel , I think that was 2/3 days ago. Today I received email from PayPal stating I would be refunded my money ! Money is now back in my PayPal account!  Great result !

I know there are a number of people on this site with problems etc., and I wanted to let you know the system does work !  Good luck everyone.

Highlighted
Contributor

I got scammed too.
Highlighted
Contributor

I did, too. Did not receive what I ordered and it's useless to try to return.

Highlighted
Contributor

Re: Think Tech Sales Limited - PayPal Community Please...I am71 and a pensioner and have no way of understanding what to do next. Can anyone help please? I bought a defective plug-in gizmo to improve computer workings and get no reply from supplier. I have had 4 replies and 661 followers I will be grateful for your help. Thank you🌈 I am Mark Hamilton- hammyfromami complaint on June 12 or about then. Cheers Mark Hamilton.
Highlighted
New Community Member

I think I also have been scammed, what is the process for reporting and receiving funds back
Highlighted
Contributor

Hi. Sorry I don’t know. I gave up trying having wasted such a lot of time trying to sort it. Not very good on computers Good luck. Cheers Mark.
Highlighted
New Community Member

I purchased a 64G Infinitykloud from Think Tech Sales. I have tried always to get it to work and it just does nothing. Cant even download the app.  I have emailed them  a number of times requesting a refund but they do not reply to emails.  Where are these people and is there a head office address where they can be tracked down. I feel I also have been  robbed.  Its a sickening feeling when trading on line. Some people are just grubs taking advantage of genuine buyers. Can anyone help.

Highlighted
Contributor

To all those having problems with thinktech I also got no satisfaction with them , and asked PayPal for help !

paypal directed me to their disputes page ,which I duly filled out with the required details, Dates, cost, etc.,

I received my money back within approximately two weeks !

Good luck everyone !