Faulty plug sent out at higher price

Login to Me Too
1 ACCEPTED SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Solved

Kansasearthy
Contributor
Contributor
I hope I'm on the right page I want to file a dispute with this organization I cannot get any response from them I would like to be reimbursed for two orders that they show that I ordered which I did not have $69 I think twice would you please help me with this Patricia

View solution in original post

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

Brianflower
Contributor
Contributor

I purchased the following items from this company ..WiFi booster. Infrared thermometer..and an ultraviolet steriliser  None of which have arrived!
 Email response was “current climate etc to blame” but now , nothing !

I have lost almost £100 !

To say I feel like an idiot is an understatement!

Login to Me Too

Brianflower
Contributor
Contributor

Since I posted this about not receiving my order, I have received email stating 2 parts of order have been posted . The third part , I lodged a complaint with PayPal through the recommended channel , I think that was 2/3 days ago. Today I received email from PayPal stating I would be refunded my money ! Money is now back in my PayPal account!  Great result !

I know there are a number of people on this site with problems etc., and I wanted to let you know the system does work !  Good luck everyone.

Login to Me Too

Stephandchad
Contributor
Contributor
I got scammed too.
Login to Me Too

Quenida
Contributor
Contributor

I did, too. Did not receive what I ordered and it's useless to try to return.

Login to Me Too

hammyfromami
Contributor
Contributor
Re: Think Tech Sales Limited - PayPal Community Please...I am71 and a pensioner and have no way of understanding what to do next. Can anyone help please? I bought a defective plug-in gizmo to improve computer workings and get no reply from supplier. I have had 4 replies and 661 followers I will be grateful for your help. Thank you🌈 I am Mark Hamilton- hammyfromami complaint on June 12 or about then. Cheers Mark Hamilton.
Login to Me Too

Cypresspar
New Community Member
I think I also have been scammed, what is the process for reporting and receiving funds back
Login to Me Too

hammyfromami
Contributor
Contributor
Hi. Sorry I don’t know. I gave up trying having wasted such a lot of time trying to sort it. Not very good on computers Good luck. Cheers Mark.
Login to Me Too

Piggy123
New Community Member

I purchased a 64G Infinitykloud from Think Tech Sales. I have tried always to get it to work and it just does nothing. Cant even download the app.  I have emailed them  a number of times requesting a refund but they do not reply to emails.  Where are these people and is there a head office address where they can be tracked down. I feel I also have been  robbed.  Its a sickening feeling when trading on line. Some people are just grubs taking advantage of genuine buyers. Can anyone help.

Login to Me Too

Brianflower
Contributor
Contributor

To all those having problems with thinktech I also got no satisfaction with them , and asked PayPal for help !

paypal directed me to their disputes page ,which I duly filled out with the required details, Dates, cost, etc.,

I received my money back within approximately two weeks !

Good luck everyone !

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.