Contributor

I think that I hav been scammed.

Faulty plug sent out at higher price

Login to Me Too
14 REPLIES 14

Kansasearthy
Contributor
Contributor
I have tried reaching this company for quite a while I received the the order which was incorrect and I got charged twice for it. I would like to return both of them because I don't use that type of cell phone charger. they will not respond to me I have asked him to send me an RMA to have it sent back and nothing happens. I've been scammed at $69 each time they sent out one order and charged me twice. If I use this charger I would have only ordered one but now I have two and I don't want them. Would you please help me get my money back. Patricia
Login to Me Too
Solved

Kansasearthy
Contributor
Contributor
I hope I'm on the right page I want to file a dispute with this organization I cannot get any response from them I would like to be reimbursed for two orders that they show that I ordered which I did not have $69 I think twice would you please help me with this Patricia
Login to Me Too

hammyfromami
Contributor
Contributor

Please help!

People think that I am Paypal.

Sorry - It was a mistake by me if I have accepted a solution!

Login to Me Too

westcottrj
New Community Member

I had a similar problem. Wifi booster ordered in August 2020. It came and the product was useless. Think Tech Sales Ltd failed to answer any emails and there was no obvious return address.

I disputed the issue with Paypal. Now over six weeks later Paypal have found in the Seller's favour!

I eventually got through to human at Paypal and after a long and difficult conversation, with threatening to go to the UK Financial Ombudsman (which Paypal subscribe to (see: https://www.financial-ombudsman.org.uk/faqs/all/can-complain-paypal) they have agreed to refund the money to my Paypal account and have told me to keep the goods, which I will chuck in the rubbish bin.

Clearly this company are bodering on Criminal activity in the way they operate and should be dealt with and now allowed to trade using Paypal as a payment mechanisim.

Login to Me Too

n8haruo
Contributor
Contributor

I'm getting **bleep** over now! I purchased the wifi booster (but it's actually just a repeater) and it never worked. PayPal expects me to return it, in order to get a refund. It will cost me $103 to send it back to China. So PayPal expects me to spend $103 to get a $58 refund. I also got **bleep** over by another company when I purchased a hammock chair for $98 and they shipped me a lawn chair that wasn't even worth $5. PayPal let that company rip me off too! I always thought when the PayPal badge was on a site, I wasn't going to get ripped off. Doesn't seem to be the case anymore.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.