They don't accept my ID card.

Klema
New Community Member

Hello guys!

I got a problem. Before i can take my money i have to send my cards to the paypal because they blocked me. (bank card, ID card etc.)

They accepted all my card but they don't want to accept my ID card with this reason: 

"The document we received was only a partial document. To comply with EU Regulation and in order to lift this limitation we need to receive a full document. Please provide us with a new, full copy of a document that proves you live at the address currently registered."

For first: I took a photo about both side and everything is visible. So its not a partial document.

For second: They requires my address on the ID card. The problem is: the formal hungarian ID card doesn't show your address.

What do you suggest?

Login to Me Too
1 REPLY 1

sharpiemarker
Esteemed Advisor
Esteemed Advisor

@Klema wrote:

Hello guys!

I got a problem. Before i can take my money i have to send my cards to the paypal because they blocked me. (bank card, ID card etc.)

They accepted all my card but they don't want to accept my ID card with this reason: 

"The document we received was only a partial document. To comply with EU Regulation and in order to lift this limitation we need to receive a full document. Please provide us with a new, full copy of a document that proves you live at the address currently registered."

For first: I took a photo about both side and everything is visible. So its not a partial document.

For second: They requires my address on the ID card. The problem is: the formal hungarian ID card doesn't show your address.

What do you suggest?

Write a letter to explain this convincingly, pdf it and upload it to the PayPal case. It would be better if you can get your government agency to write a official letter explaining that there is not address on the ID card. Scan it and pdf it and upload it to the case.

Kudos & Solved are greatly appreciated. 🙂
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.