Temporary Limited Account

vanya_bodurova
Contributor
Contributor

My PayPal account needed proof of identity and financial information. I gave them a valid ID and proof of address as well as a confirmed credit card and

a bank account. After my identity was confirmed they needed further financial information. I no longer knew what more I could give them to further proof my identity so for the last five months a solid amount of my money has been frozen and I can't withdraw it or do anything with it. Today when I logged into my account once again I clicked on the resolve issue button and now I received a message saying that my personal info is confirmed and I can now send and receive unlimited transactions. Yet, when I go to withdraw my money, once again the same message pops up; that there is an issue with my account. 

Phone lines do not work, it is impossible to reach a real person and I no longer know what to do. I was able to communicate through the Better Business Burau with someone from PayPal and was basically told that the jurisdictions for Central America do not fall under the Jurisdictions of where my account was created (Bulgaria) and that they can do nothing to help.  

Login to Me Too
0 REPLIES 0

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.