Szwigs

Bernette38
Contributor
Contributor

They sent me three fake wigs I  file a complaint and they closed it because I received it. But I didn't order fake wigs and the description states that the wigs are real Brazilian hair not synthetic.  I  want my refund  C12626900549677.1 

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

NGibso000
New Community Member
I had the same issue for three wigs in one order I want a refund as well
Login to Me Too

Moody65percent
Contributor
Contributor
I think ya'll should have to refund whomever y'all sold these fake things too. I also feel ya'll ls for selling **bleep** on here should be taken! Who agrees?? I want a **bleep**in full refund.
Login to Me Too

Naj2020

Yes full refund after those 3 fake wigs I returned to them. Not fair. Should close that factory and shop down

Login to Me Too

Ms_Tashaj2
Contributor
Contributor
Hi I had the same issue with this awful company. The shipping address on my package is from California, but I was told to return to China. Did you experience the type of run around?
Login to Me Too

musenga
Contributor
Contributor

Same for me, I took this case to the Paypal resolution center but nothing happened. The seller agreed to refund but after I have returned the fake wigs to China, which I thought was from California. Its unfortunate PayPal has not been very helpful on this case and they just ended up closing my case.

Login to Me Too

MY50BLU
New Community Member
I GOT THE SAME CRAP IN MY ORDER!!! I WANT A FULL REFUND ALSO!!!!
Login to Me Too

Ajpinks
Did you ever get a refund?
Login to Me Too

Naj2020

Never. They are Chinese cheats selling fake wigs online.

Login to Me Too

Naj2020

Yes me too .

3 fake wigs sent to me. I returned them but no refund. That's cheating.

Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.