Szwigs

Bernette38
Contributor
Contributor

They sent me three fake wigs I  file a complaint and they closed it because I received it. But I didn't order fake wigs and the description states that the wigs are real Brazilian hair not synthetic.  I  want my refund  C12626900549677.1 

Login to Me Too
34 REPLIES 34

tanybrow
Contributor
Contributor
I had the same problem with them advertising as if it is a Brazilian lace wig, but received 4 wigs that is synthetic and very shiny and I do not like them at all. Would like a full refund...
Login to Me Too

NajahaBowens
New Community Member
I paid $43.99 for a cheap synthetic costume wig! But I guess that’s what I get for trusting those websites on Facebook. Non authentic at all please don’t waist your time nor effort on this worthless garbage! 🤬💩👎
Login to Me Too

hollistars
Contributor
Contributor

This happened to me also.  I disputed the charge via PayPal.  Has anyone done that and received a refund?

Login to Me Too

Coolyoungbaby
Contributor
Contributor

I wish I would have read this post before I returned the wigs, paid an extra $30 to return the items, and PayPal still wouldn't give me a refund, total waste of time and money and completely frustrating. The website hairvivi.store doesn't even exist anymore. Why won't PayPal shut down this person's account?

Login to Me Too

_Simpson
Contributor
Contributor
I paid for 3 wigs they never arrived and then I get a notice saying they were returned to sender because they could not be delivered to my address the day before they were supposed to arrive, even though I have never had problems before with my packages. I have requested a refund only to be ignored repeatedly. They are fake, fraud and phony
Login to Me Too

Haven't Found your Answer?

It happens. Hit the "Login to Ask the community" button to create a question for the PayPal community.